Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't want to do it, not sure that I will do it - but rough times finally catching up with me and I am starting to contemplate parting ways with my treasured beauty. Wondering if it will be worth it though. Hoping the boards can help give me an honest opinion of what my boat may be worth these days.

The data:

2002 Carrera 202xr - Dominator jet, droopsnoot, hydraulic place diverter, 454HO (380 horses). Boat is super, super clean - really brand new. Picked boat up in 2005 from repo house with 32 hours - boat now has 67 hours on it (you can see how much use it's gotten lately). Since I bought it boat has been stored indoors in air conditioned garage in Bullhead City.

Like I said - boat is really clean and really in great shape. Would be an awesome buy for someone and a real trouble free boat. I said I was never gonna part ways but like they say you should never say never. Just wondering what I could should expect it to fetch on the open market to determine if it's worth doing at this time.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

RSR

·
deckboat owner
480 Posts
deck boat...

I really do not know what the market is going to value it at, but I sure would trade you for my deckboat:)
Looks nice.
Good Luck with the sale.

·
Registered
829 Posts
21' Open bow's ranging from the yr 1994-2002 are going for $8k-18k. The ones selling higher have always been Ultra's. To look at it this way, I paid $11k for my 21' 1995 Ultimate, which had 2 yr old upholstery, flawless gel and a 454. $15k for your boat would be a good asking price, and once they find out the condition, it should sell fast.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Looks pretty clean. I just sold my 1995 Kachina 19' open bow, OT headers and a 454. Had to come down on price some but the guy drove 950 Miles to pick it up. Its all about finding the right buyer. I sold mine cause I want to go bigger. If you decide you want to sell let me know, I would like more interior pics....might be interested :)devil

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
my buddy just picked up a super super clean carrera with 150 hours and on 01. basically same boat you have same motor and all that for 15,500 if that helps. let me know what you end up wanting for it may know some people interested if the price is right.

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to all for your responses - WOW - I knew the market was soft but not that soft -was really hoping it might have at least a little more value than that. Boat is SUPER clean and engine in such good shape - so low hours - it would be a STEAL for someone at $15K. Gonna have to figure some things out and see if it's worth parting ways for those kind of #'s.

To those who might be interested I'll keep you informed of what I decide to do.

Thanks again for the help.

RSR

1 - 8 of 8 Posts