Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I paid the man what he wanted for it. He even said the boat was worth 20k but he said he was sick of all the calls and not one person had cash. I drove and paid the man. I can now do what I want with it. Sell it is my plan and do not need all the drama of I was going to buy it, if you wanted it than why didn't you? If this thread turns out to be a drama thing I will take it down. Just thought I would put it up on the boards. No worries and please no drama.

·
" Live Laterally "
4,518 Posts
Nice boat. Seen it on ebay. I think that some are just upset they didnt snatch it up first. I would keep it here simply because someone will buy it. Dont let the talking get to ya you have a very clean boat there. If I had the money I dont know if I would buy yours or my dads. Shit if I had the money I would buy both. :)hand

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks I had a nice long talk with Mr Scotten and he is friends with Mr Stevens who broke tthe motor in for me.Hell they go back to the early seventies and it was cool to hear the stories they had. Anyways it is a very nice boat and Scotten told me what it is worth with this set up. Thanks

·
"BOATLESS"
3,491 Posts
I paid the man what he wanted for it. He even said the boat was worth 20k but he said he was sick of all the calls and not one person had cash. I drove and paid the man. I can now do what I want with it. Sell it is my plan and do not need all the drama of I was going to buy it, if you wanted it than why didn't you? If this thread turns out to be a drama thing I will take it down. Just thought I would put it up on the boards. No worries and please no drama.
No drama here, i wanted it without motor, could never afford it with a motor.

Good luck on the sale.
Nice Flip

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
I feel sorry for the previous owner. I tried to buy, he was committed to this guy. Sorry for the HELL original owner. I am in Santa Clarita. Whatever.
This sounds weird to me.I know Mr BOBSNIPPER and his word and cash is as good as GOLD. For the right price I have a 18 CP for sale Mr BOBSNIPPER. With your credit I will take a personnal check. :) No drama,just fact.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.