Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Precision Craft Marine
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2003 Bitz 501 Hydro, 350 lb. hull
Nitex construction, Teak floors and 1' teak stringers. All hardware Certified T-6 6061 from the USA, Hard Black anodized, Comes complete with MSD 7al-3 Ignition system, ready to plug into your Crank trigger, Biondo Mega 450 timer for your Shift, Nitrous, Ignition retard, reaction time delay. Product engineering Fuel system with 2 gallon fuel cell. Chromoly air plane wing tapered strut . Chromoly Rudder, brand new 1.125 AQ -22 prop shaft with prop, Magnesium Casale v-Drive set up for clutch, with lockout solid dogs. Ti and S/S aircraft hardware. Carbon fiber windshield and seat with new upholstery. This boat is perfect for Q.E. Ran mid 5s slowing it down. will run 8.0 all day with 800 h.p. Selling Less Engine and Transmission on a steel dolly Trailer. 18 k FIRM. will include 28 ft. Triple axle Enclosed trailer , race ready for a package of 27k.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
I'd bet my buddy could sell your Bronco for good money for you, then you could buy Joe's hydro........just a thought. My friend owns Extreme Motorsports in Brentwood - he does consignment sales (as well as build off-road trucks). Extreme Car Sales His name is Gary if you think you'd like to contact him. He's sold two boats and three cars for me over the past 5 years. - Dale

·
Registered
20,014 Posts
that was fast................

just badd a$$ joe..............:)hand:)hand

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Ummm, did that just set a record??? Sale pending 10 hours after the ad was posted! No surprise though, Joe's hydro is the best of the best, just like he and his dad. Somebody just got the baddest open hydro in the country! :))THumbsUp

·
Precision Craft Marine
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
THANK YOU ALL for all of the nice comments. It is a great boat. I have so many great memories racing it with my Dad. Many Championships and trophies to look back on.

·
The member
3,244 Posts
Went through this a couple times myself Joe, it all works out in the end. Who ever ends up with this boat is getting a top notch piece. Hang in there and a serious buyer will come along. Nothing is sold until the cash is in your hand or check has cleared the account ... The rest is all hot air. Money talks and bullshit takes the bus.

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
Bummed to see you selling it Joe!!! But I do understand!!! Nice package for sure!!!!!! What are your plans for the motor?

·
Precision Craft Marine
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Vince,
You and I both know that drag boats are a constant drain on the pocket book. I did buy a new one from De Clark and Shoemaker. I really cant justify owning two of these, but if it doesn't sell, My dad and I will put the ford back in it with a blower . The New boat will get the GM power plant that can spin some rpm. I hope that all is well with the Nelson Family, and please say hello to Pop for me.

·
Registered
979 Posts
I know that somewhere my son, that is 21 years old now, has his first dragboat racing tshirt, a Sucker Punch shirt. He started going to the races when he was 5-6 and has always been right there with me. Sucker Punch, and Joe Shelfo has always been his favorite. I sent him the link to your ad when I saw it and he was sorry to see it go. Good luck with the sale Joe.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts