Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys!...family decided that they wanna fly!...going the California Performance 19' route!
So this forces the sale of our other passion witch is a 2003 Tige' 20I....
* orig. owner
* less that 100hrs. always been reliable to us!
* Direct drive
*351 merc (New water pump)
* "Phat Tower" w/ 6X9 speakers
* Matching biminity top
* Alpine head unit (CD, am-fm)
* two Alpine amps
* 10" Subwoofer
* "Taps" wake system
reduced price: $22500.00
* Financing available - Call for details @ 949-500-3623 Or E-Mail me at [email protected]

* Interior party lights (White)
* Custom Tige' boat cover Grey (full cover)
* (2X)Custom Brand new "Hill" prop (1X Never been used) (1X on the boat in perfect cond.)
* Extreme Trailer Excellent cond. hidden spare Matches set! (Folding tongue for excellent storage! its a must!)
* Gel coat is in "Perfect condition"! anchored mooring always! Keel is in great shape!
949-500-3623
Wade's cell
Neighbor TRG Fiberglass (toddnjuzz) will vouch for the cleanliness of this vessel!
Pics to follow!
Boat is now at home in Rowland Heights Ca.

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
This is a very clean boat if you are looking for a turn key boat with no issues and has been looked after as if he gave birth to it himself! lol
Get those pics up Wade!
Or you could Email them to me @ [email protected]
Todd

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Wade lives maybe 5 houses away from me, I will run down there and see if I can explain to him how to get em' up!
The boat is all that he has explained it is!
Thanks for the words!
When we gonna have a few coldies in Yuma again?...been getting the hankerin' to get back down there again!

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
Wade lives maybe 5 houses away from me, I will run down there and see if I can explain to him how to get em' up!
The boat is all that he has explained it is!
Thanks for the words!
When we gonna have a few coldies in Yuma again?...been getting the hankerin' to get back down there again!

come on down just make sure you let us locals know i pulled up to someone this past weekend thinking it was you floating have a cold one and realized right when i got up to them it wasnt you so i looked like a total dipshit and turned and took off up river. haha

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
come on down just make sure you let us locals know i pulled up to someone this past weekend thinking it was you floating have a cold one and realized right when i got up to them it wasnt you so i looked like a total dipshit and turned and took off up river. haha
Just look for the standard "Whats up" sign, you will know when its me! lol
Kinda like this--->:)devil

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Looks like Wade put it in the first post! 25K OBO
He wants to get into a 19' Gullwing complete and turn key, Dont think the brand is an issue, but his kids are all about the hot rod thing and done with the wake boarding thing! lol
Im sure he may be interested in a trade and some cash if the deal comes up!
Todd
Make him an offer, I know he desperately wants into a 19'!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sorry no pics. will get when i go back down to the riv. Any questions give me a call @ 949-500-3623
Thanks
Wade

1 - 20 of 42 Posts