Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2004 Howard 25' Bullet 56k

25' Howard bullet cuddy cabin built in 2004. Some of the upgraded options aside from the normal build quality of howard is the 575SCI Mercury Racing engine with the XR drive, full hydralic steering, Dana trim tabs, Dana engine hatch scissor lift, Dana grab handles, switchable exhaust,removable carpet floor in cockpit area. Cuddy cabin has two doors. Has a brand new 9k dollar stereo installed by Speed Of Sound in havasu and it's bumps hard. Full LED lighting through out boat and in engine bay. The boat is in awesome condtion and is in Lake Havasu Call me up to take a look, Marcelo 323 216 6068

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the complement the boat is really a gem it has just about every option one can order as an upgrade the only thing that I see missing in it is the wind visors but i'll let the future owner take care of that. As far as speed I've seen 80 on it with about 400 rpm still left in it to max rpm haven't really played around with the props just because I like how it takes off and accelerates through the whole tach. I'm not a top speed guy just like taking it easy from 40 to 70 haha. This was the first blower motor for me and it's quite amazing what they sound like. Oh ya the hours on it are around or less than 70.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Was in havasu this past weekend had some compliments from people. Got to take a few pictures, had some people asking me on here about the color of it, it's a mix of aqua and the green color of money. If you look at it in the shade and looking at it in the sun they are different go figure but it's a color that stands out definelity

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.