Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is a great boat at a low price.

Good luck, but this will kill the value of mine.
Dont worry, mine has a drive from 2001 and the motor is also from 2001 although rebuilt with low hours in 2005 so not really comparable.I owned a few motors in my time and i must say i have never had one sound better get people all the time hit me up about it.I owe more on it then 53k but the bank is wiling to do a deal were i can pay the resid above the 53k in small payments.Not really a market it for it but when i see people pay more for a magic i just laugh.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I could only find one other pic, but all laveys are the same layout single driver seat, with a L couch.To tell you how much storage this thing has i can lay down in both compartments behind front seats.It has sink also a crapper i dont use.In the pic you can see the seats match the gel.fornt and rear shower all SS fitting and through bolting like not most piles of shit out there.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Boatnam is your wife making you sell this boat.I dont think you want to get rid of it.Do you have a ph#

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Boatnam is your wife making you sell this boat.I dont think you want to get rid of it.Do you have a ph#
I dont want to get rid of it, pretty easy to see that i guess. just not really in the budget as they say.I will call tonite got busy at work and it got late.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Well Boatnam u didnt call again whats YOUR # I looked up all your posts and found your electical buddys number I may be able to get you numer from him.Heres the deal i may buy one of the magics on monday.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well Boatnam u didnt call again whats YOUR # I looked up all your posts and found your electical buddys number I may be able to get you numer from him.Heres the deal i may buy one of the magics on monday.
My number is 562-397-3235 i will be awake around 11.

·
Full Of It.
787 Posts
Now that you're so skinny you are getting a smaller boat...? :)

Ya aint' gonna sell the new trailer too are ya?

$53K is way cheap for that big boat. The Laveycraft Carrier! this boat has so much room its just stupid. Its huge on deck. Sounds badass too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts