Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2005 22ft Reed Craft Marine Tunnel V-Drive BBC th350 minus engine

2005 22ft tunnel v-drive. Boat is complete minus the engine and exhaust. Boat is absolutely beautiful and looks like it was built a couple years ago it's that nice. Comes with a casale 10 degree box with 18 gears and a th350 trans Built by Art Carr 1 season ago.. Trailer is really nice and has new tires on it. You won't find another one this nice for this price 8300.00 there was only 5 of these built i was told???.. I Bought the boat from NY and had it shipped out, i bought it Minus engine, the exhaust had lots of cracks so i got rid of it is why it's missing. . Located in n.cal near Sacramento. 530 903 1623..

Attachments

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dropped to 8000. paid a tiny bit more then this for it .. Just found out who it's made by Reed Craft Marine. they went out of Business in 2003 .. was told they built 5 of these boats and could of been after they closed shop and used the Manufacture name on the HIN #.

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After having a chat with my buddy Rick. i mentioned pulling the 69 Camaro engine out and putting it in this boat.. think i built too radical of a engine for the Camaro to be a street driver .. the engine in the Camaro is so overly built i wouldn't mind building something in the 700HP range for it and take this engine and stuff in the 22ft Tunnel.. so with that said.. Boat is no longer for Sale!! :) .. this is too nice of a Boat to sell and has so much potential :)..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.