Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2005 26' Laveycraft NuEra, closed bow, 496HO, appr. 160hrs. Closed bow has padded sleeper, facing bench seats, 7 gallon freshwater sink. Cockpit has full Livorsi Platinum Gauges with GPS speedo and Throttle/Shifter and Drive/Tab indicator combo. Drop Out/Offshore Bolsters. Engine compartment has Boat Bling engine cover, mirrored engine hatch and compartment lights. Stereo features 2 remotes(transom and drivers dash area), CD changer, IPOD adaptor, 8 JL Audio 6.5", 2 JL Audio 12" Subs with custom Laveycraft covers, Alpine amps(subs and 6.5). Gel coat has dark red/burgundy flames with ghost flame fades. AZ registration thru 10/09. Reg numbers match with flames and ghosted flames. Bimini Top, Dual Optima Batteries, Dual Ram Hydraulic Steering, Merc K-plane Tabs. Laveycraft embrioderd pillows and blankets in the cabin. Includes all matching hardware, ropes, buoys, etc. Service Annualy at Quality Performance Marine. This has been a great all around boat for our family, but looking to make a large investment in a home and need to eliminate the boat (for now!) $35,000. Just want to pay the boat off and have someone enjoy the boat as much as we have.Todd(909)518-9000

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Jon-Ya with the knee this year and my boys in baseball and winter ball and the opportunity to buy a bigger house-we have to do it now. Be back to work soon and see you when we get out to Huntington.Todd

·
Lavey Me Alone
1,417 Posts
OH......this is tempting.....not great timing for me but still very tempting........nice boat!

I like those flames...reminds me of another Lavey I've seen. ;)

RTJas :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ya, I hope so. We have had some great times on the boat and know I will have another one in the future. With the kids sports so much right now, our boating has decreased and the opportunity to have a great home and make the backyard our own little vacation spot. Besides with baseball year round for the boys, I'd love the space to drop a pool in and they would be able to come home and cool off.Todd

1 - 20 of 43 Posts