Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Double slide Vantare, custom built, burl wood cabinets,heated stone floors,dual satellite receivers, 2 - 42" plasma TV, tooled leather work, center bathroom, rear vanity-dressing area which also includes stacker washer/dryer,bose stereo, telephones and security system, outside entertainment area w/ barbecue and refrigerator and wine cooler
20 KW generator,500 h p Detroit Diesel, aqua hot, 4 heated toe kicks, 4 roof air, adj. backup camera, auto leveling, GPS, radar detector, heated and massage seats, 8 coach batteries

Nothing you can possibly want that isn't in this coach. 1.4m new.
More info and list of specs available upon request

blown65 at gmail.com

More pics at:
http://tinyurl.com/bloombergcoach

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
:))THumbsUp

That ain't no motorhome.

Stunning Coach

·
Registered
3,012 Posts

"THAT THERE IS AN RV ! "

Without a doubt, the nicest coach I've seen! Ballers Bliss right there! Would look SWEET on "D-ROW" :)devil

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Jesus Christ!! What the hell do you do with a 20kw generator??? Unreal coach.
You mean in the heat of the Summer when it turns into a 14kW??? ;)

It's called heat derating, and is especially bad in coaches due to a lack of circulation... My regular trailer mounted sound attenuated units lose at least 20% in the heat... :)sphss

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
You mean in the heat of the Summer when it turns into a 14kW??? ;)

It's called heat derating, and is especially bad in coaches due to a lack of circulation... My regular trailer mounted sound attenuated units lose at least 20% in the heat... :)sphss

Is it also made by Illmor :)

·
Registered
953 Posts
Does anyone else look at that thing and say....who needs a friggen house, I can live where ever I want in that... :) Nice coach.

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Does anyone else look at that thing and say....who needs a friggen house, I can live where ever I want in that... :) Nice coach.
I was just getting ready to type that that coach is nicer than my house.

Brian

·
Registered
785 Posts
do you have any pic's of the lot ?
how much for the lot ?

·
Registered
917 Posts
Yea, but I can't afford a $698,000 house either!

What do you think, there's a bunch of rock stars on here or something? :))eek:)):D

Well, I just bought a lottery ticket so you never know. :p

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
That is SIIIIIIIICCCCCCKKKKKKK. Do you have to have a pimp coach like that in order to park on that lot?

Nice place...... http://www.orindio.com/ for anyone who wants to see them.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts