Performance Boats Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all. We have decided to put up the boat for sale since we only put a whole 8 hours on the boat last year. If you are interested or know anyone who is looking for a clean boat please give me a call. The only reason for selling it is we simply don't use it.

Anyways, here are the details if you know anyone that is looking:
2005 Shockwave Tremor 25ft, 496HO, 87hours, dual batts, bimini top, am/fm 4 speaker cd player, extrea cleats up front, extra handled in back seat, lowered swim step, aqua step ladder, drive shower, boat cover, offshore shifters, electric hatch, interior lighting, fans in cuddy cabin, plus many more extras. Boat is fully loaded and will come with all boating/ski equipment. Always garaged inside, very clean boat with all maintenance records. VERY LOW HOURS!!

Asking price of $43,900
Pm me if you have any questions or email me at [email protected]

thanks,
pat

Attachments

·
Got Beer?
434 Posts
Selling it ? ONE more season and you wil keep it forever:p

Looks like you have it priced right...and looks very nice.:)devil

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Good luck, it;s a tough market out there, I know. Lots of trade offers on mine, so far nothing I'm interested in. NSF

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I hear ya. I'm sure it will pick up since summer is almost here. I just talked to a buddy the other day who works for a bank and he mentioned that the banks are starting to loosen up on financing again with boats. Hopefully that helps.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Lowered price to $43,900........you will not find a cleaner Tremor out there. Boat is local in Upland if you want to come and take a look at it.

pat

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.