Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2005 Tom Papp Stealth 19' tunnel. Bottom was done by Tommy and all rigging was done by me. Pump was last built by Tommy and I And has 4 trips on it since then. Seats are glass buckets covered in tweed and gauges are autometer carbon fiber to match the inside of the boat. Bare hull weighed 360 lbs and has been used as a river boat primarily. I am selling less motor and asking $18,000 or something of equal trade. Boat is flawless and is a proven runner. I am not pressed to sell just dont use the boat anymore so please no tire kickers. 760 485-1291

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Where is the cripple midget when ya need him!...he was just talking about finding a Stealth on Saturday @ Beaner beach.

·
LAID IN MEXICO
750 Posts
wait

is that the one that was made from two different boats? you know, they ripped a blue one and a white one in half and jammed them together! very creative gel coat! i know, your gonna buy a BLACK one next! im a lil short on jokes lately, ill call you when i hear a new one. beat it! Nelson.

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
is that the one that was made from two different boats? you know, they ripped a blue one and a white one in half and jammed them together! very creative gel coat! i know, your gonna buy a BLACK one next! im a lil short on jokes lately, ill call you when i hear a new one. beat it! Nelson.
The one and only. Hey ive got a few new ones so next time i drunk call you back answer your phone.

·
92 KURTIS RUNNER BOTTOM
1,374 Posts
Well Danny, you need to come and hang for one weekend and fathers day would be great, sorry to see you sell it, but like we talked about its hard to justify a couple of times to use it it and a couple of days to clean it:Dgood luck some one is going to get a real nice boat, set up, kinda hard to find those or people to help you get it that way:)devil

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Steve its definatly hard to find on that will run numbers and is setup.... but im sure some will say it doesnt do it cause i never ran it on the booz at the track but there are plenty that have seen it in person that know. ill kick the fathers day deal around but that will just make me want to keep it again.!!!!!!!!!:)devil

·
6TH STREET TERROR 4 HIRE
797 Posts
This is a 6.50 boat for sure...Once you sell it you will regret it in 6.50 seconds..:)sphss Put a wacker and a wing on it and sell it on ebay:)devil

·
92 KURTIS RUNNER BOTTOM
1,374 Posts
Well Danny, you need to come and hang for one weekend and fathers day would be great, sorry to see you sell it, but like we talked about its hard to justify a couple of times to use it it and a couple of days to clean it:Dgood luck some one is going to get a real nice boat, set up, kinda hard to find those or people to help you get it that way:)devil
Well Danny no bites, so looks like we will see you at Big River:)devil:D

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well Danny no bites, so looks like we will see you at Big River:)devil:D
Had a few phone calls but like i said at the start i dont need to sell it just hate to see it sit when someone could be useing it and enjoying it. I am gonna try and make the fathers day deal though that sounds like a good time.

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Had a few phone calls but like i said at the start i dont need to sell it just hate to see it sit when someone could be useing it and enjoying it. I am gonna try and make the fathers day deal though that sounds like a good time.
The fathers day deal in the Stealth or the OB.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts