Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
415 M3
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 Wicked Performance Gullwing. Hull layed up by High Torque Marine with 1708 glass, foam core deck supports. 500lbs with balsa floor. Floor weighs 40lbs. Bottom straightened, sharpened lifting strakes, sharpened transom edge and speed coated. Set back MPD low profile race intake with shoe and ride plate, MPD custom transom plates, MPD Berkley race pump with all the good stuff drilled for data aquisition system. All work by MPD. Custom matching seats. Hull sits on a new Competetive trailer with swing away hitch, spare tire option and disc brakes. Not one hole drilled. Would make a very quick gullwing and strong enough for river abuse. Here is a foundation for a sick gullwing with all the best parts and people that did the set up. Dont want to think about the money and time spent getting this done. NOT INTERESTED IN TRADES. Will not seperate any parts. I really dont have an asking price and yes it is really for sale. PM offers

Attachments

·
415 M3
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nevermind, I can't take the retards any longer. After giving it alot of thought I will finish it and accomplish my et goals for the project. Just gonna have to work even more overtime. Sorry fellas, spent alot of time lookin her over and thinking about what I want to accomplish last night. I will make it happen.

276 Posts
Nevermind, I can't take the retards any longer. After giving it alot of thought I will finish it and accomplish my et goals for the project. Just gonna have to work even more overtime. Sorry fellas, spent alot of time lookin her over and thinking about what I want to accomplish last night. I will make it happen.
LMAO,I can't take the retards any longer!!! That's friggin classic! BTW bitchen boat. I hope to see this bad boy sometime!:)devil

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
7,952 Posts
2006 Wicked Performance Gullwing. Hull layed up by High Torque Marine with 1708 glass, foam core deck supports. 500lbs with balsa floor. Floor weighs 40lbs. Bottom straightened, sharpened lifting strakes, sharpened transom edge and speed coated. Set back MPD low profile race intake with shoe and ride plate, MPD custom transom plates, MPD Berkley race pump with all the good stuff drilled for data aquisition system. All work by MPD. Custom matching seats. Hull sits on a new Competetive trailer with swing away hitch, spare tire option and disc brakes. Not one hole drilled. Would make a very quick gullwing and strong enough for river abuse. Here is a foundation for a sick gullwing with all the best parts and people that did the set up. Dont want to think about the money and time spent getting this done. NOT INTERESTED IN TRADES. Will not seperate any parts. I really dont have an asking price and yes it is really for sale. PM offers
how fast is it??? does it have a wake board tower,is this a cheetah?

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
:)sphss
:)sphss

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,848 Posts
\
NO!!!!!!!! ITs not a Cheetah!!!!! It was built before cheetah got the molds. THis hull was built with the ORIGINAL GUY THAT WORKED HIS AZZ OFF TO GET THE MOLDS FROM DAY ONE!!!!!!!
'

Then it went to MPD to get some serious mods done. Gunslinger is a personal friend of mine and this man is legit and straight up! All his stufff is top notch!!!!!!!! PERIOD!!!!!

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,848 Posts

Also, if you look at his original post is says WICKED PERFORMACE, not cheetah!!!!!! All the cheetah gullwings are and will always be WICKED hulls!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.