Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2006 25' Canopy Cat , Openbow, Capped Hull , price drop

SOLD....SOLD....SOLD!!!2006 ORION CAT... BEAUTIFUL BOAT!! 496 HO. ONLY 62 HOURS. THIS BOAT HAS ALOT OF COOL FEATURES!. TONS OF DANA BILLET HARDWARE, HYD. SCISSOR HINGES , HIDDEN BIMINI TOP, GPS SPEEDO'S , GAFFRIG GUAGES , IMCO HYD. STEERING , CUSTOM STEREO SYSTEM , CANOPIES , OPEN BOW , CAPPED HULL , ETC. ETC. THE BOAT LOOKS STUNNING! AND PERFORMS VERY WELL. USED BOOK IS AROUND $60K. ASKING $48K OR INTERESTING TRADE?? 559-259-8339...BUT CASH ALWAYS TALKS!!:D

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You just got this thing. Whats next?
your's is too fast, so i quit....LOL ...who knows, i'm in one of those garage cleaning moods. i drooled over this boat from the day i saw it. i'll never find a boat this cool for the money, but maybe something smaller for next year.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for your advice, the 26 was perfect! 72 mph at 5100 rpm with 3 adults on board and normal stuff, ice chest, anchor, and about 20 gallons of fuel.
LETS GET THEM CASH OFFER'S COMMING , YOU JUST MIGHT OWN A COOL BOAT :)devil

·
Registered
322 Posts
Sorry if this has been talked about before,

Is the bottom a splash of Eliminator, or...???? Or is it a custom design?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Sorry if this has been talked about before,

Is the bottom a splash of Eliminator, or...???? Or is it a custom design?
the guy who built the orions used to work with ultra. he went out on his own and started orion custom boats. orion only lasted about 3 years i believe, and this same mold, from what i was told is now used by lightning custom boats. from what i understand, the boat industry sell's their molds to other companies and legally they have to make a small change[ 10% ] in the hull somewhere. it can be a different dash, or maybe a molded swim step, etc. so as far as where this originated i don't know. the good part is that orion is in the NADA book for value's. used book is $60k, and it was almost $100k new. this boat has alot of nice high dollar custom features. this is alot of boat for the $$$.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the guy who built the orions used to work with ultra. he went out on his own and started orion custom boats. orion only lasted about 3 years i believe, and this same mold, from what i was told is now used by lightning custom boats. from what i understand, the boat industry sell's their molds to other companies and legally they have to make a small change[ 10% ] in the hull somewhere. it can be a different dash, or maybe a molded swim step, etc. so as far as where this originated i don't know. the good part is that orion is in the NADA book for value's. used book is $60k, and it was almost $100k new. this boat has alot of nice high dollar custom features. this is alot of boat for the $$$.
a very cool 2006 cat with everything this boat has in it for $43k :)hammers

·
Registered
260 Posts
Want an Evolution PowerBoats pontoon and a 4 seat l/t rhino for it???

1 - 20 of 38 Posts