Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

· "SELF MADE" broke dick
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2006 28’ Conquest Boss Cat. 525 EFI, XR Drive. Triple Axle Trailer With Disc Brakes, Dual Ram External Steering, Mufflers, Imco Electric Fuel Valve, Fire Boy System, Optima Batteries With Billet Hold Downs, Foot Shower, Bimini Top, Killer Stereo With JL and Focal Speakers, Dual Remotes and Ipod Hook Up, 10” LCD in Cabin With DVD Player, Livorsi Controls, Gauges and More. Boat Is and Has Always Been In Lake Havasu AZ Stored Inside. It Has 87 Hours and Is In Like New Condition.

Will Consider Trades For AZ Land, Or Smaller River Boat + Cash ??????

For more info or pics please email me at [email protected]

· It is what it is
2,580 Posts
Mark's stuff is spotless. Most of the time, car, truck, Teryx, boat, you can't tell he has even used it. You won't find a cleaner used boat on the market.

· Old Skool Member
6,086 Posts
Great looking boat and I love the colors. I tried to buy it from him last year but he pulled it back. You should get a lot of interest in it and hopefully not too many tire kickers. I just looked a little closer at the pics....You don't have a retractable ladder on the swimstep?

· Floatin dirty
4,837 Posts
I had this problem with my deck also. You need to consider the angle of your driveway also along with your garage door opener inside which hangs down. Mine fits in my garage in Cali. Clears the door by the width of a sheet of paper. I have a 28 deck and my garage is 36' deep with 7' door in the front. There is about 2' of space to spare in the garage when the boat is in.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.