Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
More pictures...

In the bed picture, that is a shadow on the bed, not a spot in the leather. The sun was directed there from a mirror. Leather is in great condition. The indentions are where the seat belts come through when the seat is in the up position.

Attachments

·
Registered
306 Posts
I know a guy that knows a guy:D This truck is so much funnier/easier/comfortable/etc to drive than any super duty/HD/dually.

I can't begin to tell anyone how nice it is to drive one of these whether you are towing or just on a road trip empty!!

Someone will really enjoy this truck. Of course I am not sure this truck could be pampered any more.

Brett

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
Even though you jacked me up on the Acura, I'll still bump your rig... :D

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Even though you jacked me up on the Acura, I'll still bump your rig... :D

Thanks. It is a really good thing I didn't, that Acura wont do me any good in the snow, and neither will this truck. Need to get a 4x4 and I am not paying $160k for the Freightliner 4x4. So, F450 it is. Tow from storage to ramp at Powell is 6 miles each way. The 450 will be perfect.

Call and let's catch up.

·
Registered
284 Posts
are you moving??
Bump for ya Mike...PHX sucks right now...
market is bye, bye...

Thanks. It is a really good thing I didn't, that Acura wont do me any good in the snow, and neither will this truck. Need to get a 4x4 and I am not paying $160k for the Freightliner 4x4. So, F450 it is. Tow from storage to ramp at Powell is 6 miles each way. The 450 will be perfect.

Call and let's catch up.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
are you moving??
Bump for ya Mike...PHX sucks right now...
market is bye, bye...

Yes, Salt Lake City. Need 4x4... We have good equity in our house, so we could offer it for sale at a low price to try and move it or rent it out. Have renters already lined up as well if we go that route.

·
Registered
284 Posts
want to trade???

:D

Yes, Salt Lake City. Need 4x4... We have good equity in our house, so we could offer it for sale at a low price to try and move it or rent it out. Have renters already lined up as well if we go that route.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i keep the M5...you can have the truck, Tahoe and the palms
:)
good luck with the sale man.....If i had room i would be all over your truck...

Damn... The only thing I really wanted was the M. :)

Thanks... I will know on Tuesday if this truck is sold or not.

·
Registered
349 Posts
i've gotta wonder what it would take to make you move from so cal, to salt lake city............

bump for a seriously nice truck...... all your stuff is nice... Being out of work
currently doesn't exactly provide me the opportunity to take advantage of
your sale...

good luck!

--Scott

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i've gotta wonder what it would take to make you move from so cal, to salt lake city............

bump for a seriously nice truck...... all your stuff is nice... Being out of work
currently doesn't exactly provide me the opportunity to take advantage of
your sale...

good luck!

--Scott

Thanks for the kind words Scott. I hope your situation improves.
Thanks again. Michael

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
Happy B-day by the way, sorry we could not make it... Any pics ?? :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts