Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2006 Scorpion Mid Engine Sand Rail, CAR ALWAYS GETS LOTS OF ATTENTION, VERY UNIQUE!!.GM Ecotech fuel injected all aluminum 180hp, Engine work by Turnkey in Oceanside. Ron Davis Radiator. Fox Coilover suspension. Built in LED tail lights, 3 ACRO HID lights. Aluminum side and roof panels. CROW 5 Point harness. Autometer Gauges. Entire frame powdercoated fire engine red. All other pieces have been chromed. AJ speed hydraulic speed shifter. Fully built Rancho Transaxles Type 1 transmission, just serviced by transworks in El Cajon. Car has only been used 8 trips to the dunes.

Willing to trade for like value enclosed race trailer 24 -28 bumper pull.

New lowered price

$11000

·
Registered
988 Posts
Nice Looking Buggy And Price! I Would Love To Pick Up A Clean Sand Car Like This. Had To Sell My Mid Travel Car Last Season So I Could Keep The Boat In My Garage. Now I Only Have Room For A Rhino. Bet That Car Scoots Pretty Good! How Come Your Selling It?

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice Looking Buggy And Price! I Would Love To Pick Up A Clean Sand Car Like This. Had To Sell My Mid Travel Car Last Season So I Could Keep The Boat In My Garage. Now I Only Have Room For A Rhino. Bet That Car Scoots Pretty Good! How Come Your Selling It?
Lost interest in the desert. I've used it 8 times and everytime I go I am dissappointed with the direction things are going with the dunes, the BLM and law enforcement.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Lost interest in the desert. I've used it 8 times and everytime I go I am dissappointed with the direction things are going with the dunes, the BLM and law enforcement.
Yeah I Hear You There. Its Changed A lot In The Last Few Years. Hoping The River Doesnt Get Like The Des Has. You Should Be Able To Sell This Pretty Easy. Best Time To Sell Besides The Economy Being Lousy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts