Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was my mom's car before she passed away so I'm helping my dad sell it.

This gorgeous one owner 2007 midnight blue Corvette comes fully loaded with black leather interior, 6 speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters, 3LT package with removeable hard tops, chrome wheels, heads up display,tinted windows, and much more! Only 5,xxx miles and absolutely no accidents. This car is garaged everyday, washed and waxed weekly and is virtually brand new.

Please e-mail me if you would like more info or would like to see it.

Asking $38,000 obo

Thanks!

DAN

[email protected]

· Rubbing is Racing!!
2,813 Posts
Dan....I love the Corvettes..But don't know the back ground on them. What are the different levels of cars can you buy. Like a BMW has a 3 series thru 7 series..???? What series Corvette is your moms.
They don't really have series's.....

The current model is reffered to as a C-6 (sixth generation)

They make 3 different models:

Coupe 400-430 hp depending on year (standard like Dans)

Z06 505hp (awesome car but its a little rough for a daily driver and you better have some skillz behind the wheel)

ZR1 638 HP (120K supercar....yee haw)

The Z06/ZR1 have different styling cues. (rear fenders,wing,hood,vents)

Dans car has the 400hp LS2 and the 6 speed automatic with paddle shift. The 6 speed paddle shift cars run real hard and are a tremendous performance bargain/friendly daily driver. (mid 12's at 116mph in the quarter)

· Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dan....I love the Corvettes..But don't know the back ground on them. What are the different levels of cars can you buy. Like a BMW has a 3 series thru 7 series..???? What series Corvette is your moms.
Bobby....are you thinking about buying a Vette? Damn so you ARE a baller. :p

This car is now on Jay Photoglou's lot at Camino Real Chevrolet.

· Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dan, have you tried listing here: http://forums.corvetteforum.com

Go to the C6 sale section. lots of good info and the place sees a lot of traffic.

It works the same as PB web page you should have no problem positng it up.

Take care and good luck.

Brad
Thanks Brad....just threw it up over there. My dad really needs to get this car sold.

· Red Blooded American
15,874 Posts
I own the identical car in Atomic Orange and it's easily the most amazing car I've ever owned. (I've owned a number of Vettes before) I get 30+MPG on the highway and it's capable of running away from almost everything else that's stock - especially if you are cornering. These cars just simply don't disappoint!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.