Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!!!!!

Here is my 2007 F350 crewcab longbed 4x4 Powerstroke Deep Grey
Automatic, loaded power windows, locks and power black leather seats.
6" pro comp lift
20" XD wheels w/ 35" Nitto Terra Grappler All Terrains
dual Pro Comp steering stabilizers
Spray bed liner
Tinted windows
B&W headache rack painted to match
Has Reese 5th wheel rails in bed
Keyless entry paging alarm w/ remote start.
Slickster light bar painted to match w/ 4 PIAA lites
Painted to match grill w/ Billet inserts
Interior is grey and black

Banks 6 gun chip w/ PDA, Banks exhaust and Banks cold air intake

Truck has 29k on it but the lift, wheels and tires only have about 2K on them at most

Aksing $33K OBO [email protected] for more info and pics

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
New lower price!!! $29K OBO
May be able to help with delivery depending on location once paid for!

This truck is like new and just sitting in my driveway taking up space.

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
What did you get to replace it? This truck is almost brand new so was wondering why you might be selling? Have you had any mechanical problems? Is this the 6 liter or the newer 6.4?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It has the 6.0 deisel, auto trans, power everything. The only thing it does't have is a sunroof and power sliding rear window.

Never had a problem with it. I only used it a couple of times this year to pull my toyhauler. Not really worth making a payment on if its not driven.

New truck is a used f-350 dually identical to this one just its an 04' and paid cash for it. Got it really cheap.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I buy atleast 2-3 superduty's a year for the business and as of now I will never buy a 6.4!! May have to go w/ another maker.

I have several friends who have gotten the 6.4 and all of them have had to replace the motor within the first 10k. Thats not justifiable in my line of work. I have a 7.3 work truck w/ 250k on it in our fleet and it still runs like the day I bought it.

The newer 6.0's have turned out to be rather reliable I must say. But I just don't need this one anymore. I haven't driven it but a few miles in the last 6 months.

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Did you buy this one new? Any interior pics? Does the banks stuff void the warranty? I know in cali the dealers are very strict with add ons and will not honor the warranty? Is it registered in NM and would there be any trouble getting it registered in Cali? I have an 04 F250 now.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No I bought it used at the beginning of 08 w/ about 20k on it and completely stock. It came from AZ. It is registered in NM and should be no problem to register in Cali.

The Banks module can be unplugged and removed for service if needed. I have never had any problems w/ the local dealers, I have had this on almost all my trucks and they have never hasseled me.

I will take some interior pics in the am and post them. All interior is gray w/ black leather captains chairs in front w/ the center console and black leather rear standard bench.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes it does have the 5yr/ 100k. I also have an extended warranty on the rest of the truck that I may be willing to transfer if the price is right.

I will have to check the purchase paperwork to see the specs but I beleive it also covers the entire truck to 100k.

It does have the Reese rails in the bed for the 5th wheel and/ or goose neck hitch. It is also wired w/ a 7way plug in the bed for the 5th wheel trailer.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts