Performance Boats Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2007 Grimes Pro Mod Hydro

[SOLD] 
7K views 16 replies 4 participants last post by  jypense13 
#1 · (Edited)
Trying to get this boat sold folks....you know the boat, you know what we paid at the auction so no haggling on the price, $4000 firm as firm can be...boat is located in Phoenix and being stored in the garage, but now need the garage space for something else, not to mention not going to build this boat :)...anyhow, the boat is a 2007 Grimes Pro Mod hydro hull with chassis. Boat has been ran in pro mod class (Livin' Tha Dream) for last 4 years. Set up for Grimes capsule (capsule not included but if you need one, I know where one is located) and the paint is a new fresh white pearl paint. The capsule cowling, steering bar, strut, motor plates, and lots of hardware still with boat. Also, fire system with full bottle goes with boat. The boat also sits on a nice dolly trailer that has a new fresh purple pearl paint. Prior to the auction, the same boat was selling on another site for $9500. Shoot me a PM or give me a call at 520-834-4046.Call
Send SMS
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

Attachments

• 20.8 KB Views: 210
See less See more
#3 ·
update

new marketing plan - here are the new bundle options to purchase (otherwise know as bump ttt)

A) - boat and dolly trailer are free, however, my shipper charges $4K to ship both :)
B) - sell separately - trailer for 2K, boat for 2K (only if they go at the same time)
C) - if you are in the state of AZ - trailer for 2K, boat for $1500
D) - buy both for 4K

boat is located in west phoenix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.