Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A good friend asked me to post this for him. He buys a new boat every year so he's good for
business! His boats are always perfect when they get sold. This one is better than new.

2007 Magic 28' Scepter mid cabin-open bow with 77 hours on a 496HO with XR drive, big
thumping stereo, bimini has been upgraded to include ss poles on all 4 corners, snap in carpet, Livorsi gauges and shifters, depth finder, custom cover, built in ice chests,
triple axle trailer with disc brakes. This boat and trailer have never left Havasu! Always
garaged and adults only. Lakeland did the service and maintenance regularly.
Asking $77,500.

For additional info call Paul Carter at 928-230-9025 or you can call me.

Keith Sayre
928-412-7775

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
Keith,
I've always wondered ('cause it's a matter of national security:)sphss) why do the Scepters have curved corners on the seat backs while the deck boats have normal 90 degree ones?:)coffee

....edit. never mind - them there's is grab handles!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We can put those seats wherever the buyer wants them. It's their choice. We can relocate
them for the next buyer without much trouble too.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Damn, is that normal. a 28' boat with no leg room? That does not seem correct. Are they all set up that way?
Nice boat other than that.
I looked at Reapers old magic when it was for sale. I remember way more leg room in his. Maybe the people that ordered the boat wanted the seats mounted back further. The Magic Scepter is a nice cat. Although I find alot of stuff to be put in awkard places and alot of room used poorly and kinda over priced IMO. One could buy a better performing cat with more HP and more options for less than a base model Scepter. I do think they did an outstanding job on their deck boat, but they need to go back to the drawling board with the cat.

We can put those seats wherever the buyer wants them. It's their choice. We can relocate
them for the next buyer without much trouble too.
Do you cover the holes, move crab handles, cup holders, make new capet and everything else that would accomidate the seat adjustment? Sounds pricey to me!

·
Registered
701 Posts
A good friend asked me to post this for him. He buys a new boat every year so he's good for
business! His boats are always perfect when they get sold. This one is better than new.
2007 Magic 28' Scepter mid cabin-open bow with 77 hours on a 496HO with XR drive, big
thumping stereo, bimini has been upgraded to include ss poles on all 4 corners, snap in carpet, Livorsi gauges and shifters, depth finder, custom cover, built in ice chests,
triple axle trailer with disc brakes. This boat and trailer have never left Havasu! Always
garaged and adults only. Lakeland did the service and maintenance regularly.
Asking $77,500.

For additional info call Paul Carter at 928-230-9025 or you can call me.

Keith Sayre
928-412-7775
Ive heard this phrase before and never understood it.....How exactly is something used better then new...?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts