Teague Switchable exhaust
Dana Scissor hinges
Installed/Pluggable Intelligent Marine Charger
Billet Dana Marine Shifter
Dana Electric Windscreens

Cost to build new 130k+

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
I'm using the 5 blade prop for cruising. On the James Poker run, with 4 people, full of fuel, 2 full coolers, luggage for everyone overnight. We started at about 75.6mph. As we burned thru fuel on the run, we picked up a couple of mph. 90 miles down the river pretty much wot down to cruising around 60 we used about 46 gallons. That surprised the hell out of me considering I was orginally worried about running out of gas. Boat has 2 50 gallon tanks.

With the 28 Labbed prop I've gotten to about 79.9 but would say honestly, 77-78 is the norm.

I think I lose a few mph top end with the trim tabs but they do allow me to cruise around on plane at around 22 mph pulling my friends kids on tubes.

#6 ·
I would think there are a few more MPH in that boat but it is refreshing to be honest, numbers tend to be stretched on these forums. When I tell people my best is 72-73mph with an HP 500 they almost always say "Is that all" to which I say YEP, thats it, just being real. Good luck its a pretty boat for sure. NSF

G
#7 ·
What is the elevation of the lake you normally boat on? I think your boat would run harder on Havasu. I know mine seemed sluggish on Coeur d' Alene Lake, in ID, Summer of 07. Also I think your tabs might be costing you a couple.

Again good luck on the sale, beautiful boat. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.