· "BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
7,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2008 skater/trickperformance
boat is like brand new with 21 hours...now has 30 hrs
tandum trailer, mags and disc brakes.

asking 45 k ...702-496-4150

lowered price to 39k

if anyone has a picture of this boat please post as I'm in havasu without my camera...

see you next week

thank sigus....

tkrog...the pontoon you can have it, I don't want anything

Attachments

· "BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
7,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
passed you headed back over the dam yesterday (on our way to Willow)--boat sure looks BAD-AZZ!! :D
we almost went to willow...thought it would have took to long to get over the dam
later in the afternoon...sure would of liked cruise in your boat and watching you
run in the trick

if anyone needs pictures of anything I have the boat back in vegas

Attachments

· Registered
975 Posts
we almost went to willow...thought it would have took to long to get over the dam
later in the afternoon...sure would of liked cruise in your boat and watching you
run in the trick

if anyone needs pictures of anything I have the boat back in vegas
it did take a LONG time to get back across...anytime you want to watch me drive it I'm in :D there is something really cool about watching your own boat rip past ;)

· "BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
7,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I though this was sold , but no money yet...it did 95 at mead in the heat on flat water..
the guy want'd a discount cause it woudn't do a hundred... we were only at 5300 rpm's
the motor goes to 6400.... it has a 32 p Pro ET four blade... to run in the heat at speed you would need to go to a smaller prop at mead.... I'm looking for a 28 or 30 pro et

also the motor has a full 2 year warantee......anybody wants a bad asss river rocket this is it.. I'll take a trade in ... bring all offers

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.