Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well jet boat owners, like last year I am going to lead the pack and start the 2008 Jet boat bash at AVI again. We had a great turn out last July and I am going to contact group sales again and arrange for this event again. We all received a great rate there and I will start the process of getting the NON Official event going. I am going to say for July 18th-20th. I hope everyone will follow again as well and reply to the thread and add your name on the list. We learned a lesson last year and that was make sure you called the AVI and told them your group rate CODE when booking(GDUNN08). I just spoke to Jessi in group sales and we will get the $80 a night for a standard two queen non smoking room. Remember, you have to register via the phone and call AVI and give them your group rate CODE. Last year some people registered online through other means and didnt get the discount. So, here we go again.

List:

mdunn
Scottiewohoty
BigDoug
2sav

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought they no longer wanted any low free boarders at the AVI. At least a group get together...
They didnt mind when we were there last year twice. I have the group rate going already. Just call them and book your reservations over the phone and tell them you are part of the Dunn Group. Its $80 a night for two queens non smoking. Use this code when booking for that weekend, GDUNN08

Mike

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I might be able to come, I'll be re assembling my engine here in the next couple of weeks. Barring no complications it should be up and running soon.

·
Registered
29 Posts
AVI Jet Boat Bash

Would love to go but will be in Augusta for the 23rd Annual Augusta Nationals Terring up the Liquid 1/4 Mile with Meanstreak. Dam! and I loved the ole CBBB days. Have fun and be safe!

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
List:

1. mdunn
2. Scottiewohoty
3. BigDoug
4. 2sav
5. No Butt No PUtt +1

1. mdunn
2. Scottiewohoty
3. BigDoug
4. 2sav
5. No Butt No PUtt +1
6.Futs+ some

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
can somebody add my name, not sure, i know boats not pc,lol.. millmoney works for the jet right now, its the name of the big boat and dont have a name for the jet, thanks, cant wait to meet you all there..:D, oh ya can i buy 110 close by..:)devil

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
1. mdunn
2. Scottiewohoty
3. BigDoug
4. 2sav
5. No Butt No PUtt +1
6.Futs+ some
7. Milkmoney
8. DILLIGAF'S BROTHER FROM N CA--78 Southwind

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Mike, im glad you put this over here so peeps can see it.....................this will be a fun dealio !!..........................yippy, yahoo.
hey doug thoght that was you. looking forward to meeting you.. heard alot about you..and the others of course..:)devil

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mike, im glad you put this over here so peeps can see it.....................this will be a fun dealio !!..........................yippy, yahoo.
Doug,

With all the cool people i met last year, i really wanted too make this some sort of unoffical event in July every year. Hell i might as well called it the annual Mike Dunn AVI jet boat bash! Last time I called the AVI and got the contract signed and sent in for everyone too get the $80 a night and this year i did it again because i enjoyed meeting everyone and well I need you too help me with pulling my boat out again Doug! :D

1 - 20 of 179 Posts