Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Old Skool Member
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Putting this up here but it may already be sold. If interested let me know and I will pressure the other person to get it done or see it goes to someone else.

Has the 350 along with the Bravo XR Drive. About 43 hours (just had service done at 40 hours), front recliners and a booming stereo with wireless remote, IPOD plug in, two big batteries that seem to never run out of juice :), etc. Well cared for and always garaged when not in a slip for a max of about 3 nights. Complete bimini for front and back (very heavy duty), changing room, complete snap on cover for storage. "Toons" were polished and have sharkskin applied to keep em looking sharp. Takes only a quick wipedown when taking off the water. Has the lifting strakes and also a couple of other options.

Trailer is a Competitive dual trailer and was purchased at the same time as the boat. Very few miles on the tires as I only go a few miles to launch.

Blew a tire on the way back from Havasu a month or so ago so one of the fenders could use some TLC. Also, the boat is named and you may not want that name on there. Easy fix. I would probably do a little work on the crank and replace it with a more heavy duty one. I don't think the ones they put on there are heavy duty enough.

Love the boat but recently bought a Howard and won't be keeping both. I have had it up to about 47MPH and it is very, very stable compared to a pontoon. You can pull wakeboards or tubes with no issues what so ever. Haven't been afraid in any water conditions at Mohave to this point. Just hit those dam waves head on and you just cruise thru it all.

I will deduct 1K of the purchase price to get these things done and also have it completely detailed by your choice of detailer prior to delivery.

Asking $45K firm...............

PM me for any other details you might need...

Thanks

· Old Skool Member
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Trade you this, straight up. :D
Throw in some cash and maybe we can talk :) Your turn.....

Bump........... I know Tom is like me with being meticulous so you can assure this is one clean piece.
Thanks Nord....Just a couple of tiny things that I discussed in my first post. Other than that...........

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.