Capped Bow and Stern with Stainless Steel Rubrail
Custom Inserted Billet Electric Wind Deflector
Latham Shifter and Throttles
Custom Painted Silver Carbon Fiber Engine Comp. Panel
Trim Tab - Labbed Props - Stereo Upgrade
Full Hyd. Steering with Standoff Boxes, Stainless Tilt Helm
Monster Gauges – Silver Carbon Fiber Gauges
Custom Painted Hatch w/ Scoops
Interior – Custom Decolite Seat Frames (Extra Light), Custom High Back Seats, Divided Rear Seats with Built In Speakers and Ice Chest.
Extreme Triple Axle Trailer with 17” Custom Wheels
Tonneau Cover

Boat is located at Eliminator, Perris...thanks for looking...:cool:

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Trailer tires are pretty small:D That launch system sure looks interesting, where is that? Oh yeah, the boat is pretty nice also.NSF

·
Hub Cap Annie & Wheel
1,926 Posts
Nice boat...nice detail, but it seems high in this market.....you can have a 2008 F32 with Merc 700s for 20K less...

http://www.dcbracing.com/preowned/2008machf32f.html
Safe to assume your not interested? Love when people can't keep their traps closed when they have nothing significant to add. Seems Shueman is trying to sell someone's boat, why not start your own thread, rather than try and prove a worthless point on his.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Safe to assume your not interested? Love when people can't keep their traps closed when they have nothing significant to add. Seems Shueman is trying to sell someone's boat, why not start your own thread, rather than try and prove a worthless point on his.
Dude posts a boat on the internet with a price, did I say something bad about the boat? no he got a positive comment about it and a bump....but I also believe in constructive feedback when it comes to pricing....I thought it was a little high...if you don't have the same opinion then respond with something of intelligence that counters my opinion as wrong as opposed to your dribble speaking to a 3rd person.

·
Other Side of River
1,235 Posts
For most of us.Hard tellen what people with that kind of money think of the price.Thanks Shuman,Eliminator will sell that boat. :)coffee

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
For most of us.Hard tellen what people with that kind of money think of the price.Thanks Shuman,Eliminator will sell that boat. :)coffee
Well it does say "OBO"...:D Thanks for the feedback...I'm diggin' the launch system for sure...:cool:

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
I agree with you. If your a serious buyer, then contact the seller. If not, keep your mouth shut. The add didn't ask for feedback on the price. Beautiful boat by the way.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts