Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://utvweekly.com/index.php/2009/09/utv-weekly-hunts-at-the-2009-sand-sports-super-show/

Video from the Sand Sports show.. (5th video down)

*2009 Fuel injected Teryx..10 hrs and 135 miles on car.

*Full Ap Designs paint....on all body panels, side doors, Roof, all 4 speaker pods and Sub box.

* Vent racing 3 pieces wheels with Billet centers (price these out ;))

* Long Travel industries, +5 Long travel kit with KING shocks.

*Twisted stitch HEATED front seats, with matching rear bench.

* 5 point belts all the way around.

* Billet tailgate handles.

* Billet Registration mount.

* Billet Fender screw kits.

* I-way 500c color Navigation system, with built in Mp3 player and full stereo controlls...No added head unit is needed.

* Fo-Cal 2 way speakers in all four corners. In painted to match SSV speaker pods.

*10" Kicker Subwoofer, in painted to match SSV Sub-Pod .

* Alpine PDX marine digital 5 Chan amp.

* I-pod flush mount on dash from SSV. THE STEREO ROCKS!

* Billet dome light

* quick release LED whip.

* Long Travel industries "NEW RADIUS" 4 seat cage. With Alum Roof(blk carbon vinyl lined).

* Long Travel Industries bolt on doors with panels (blk carbon vinyl lined)

* Long Travel industries new style front bumper. powdercoated Met silver.

* Long Travel Industries rear bumper...silver powder coated.

* MOMO steering wheel with Billet quick release.

* BILLET are filter adapter kit with two stage UNI filter.

Everything is the Best of the best on this build. Its TURNKEY, DONE! has 135 break in / test miles on car. Ready for YOUR season at the Desert. $24,900.00 obo 760-638-3810

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You seriously can't keep anything huh?!?! LOL

DUDE...... I've TRIED to get my wife into going out to the Dez and camp with the kids. she's just not into it AT ALL. If it sells....kewl, if not, we will have our once or twice a month blow out when I go to the Dez :(:(

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
DUDE...... I've TRIED to get my wife into going out to the Dez and camp with the kids. she's just not into it AT ALL. If it sells....kewl, if not, we will have our once or twice a month blow out when I go to the Dez :(:(
Did you try the toy hauler or moho thing? It's just like having a home away from home.

·
I do all my own stunts.
1,599 Posts
i work at HCR racing and do all of our long travel installs. i have our Kit on mine and man it makes the Teryx awesome. I was at the Mendoza seats booth all weekend at the sand show opposite where your teryx was parked.
all i can say is your teryx is super cleen.:)devil:)devil awesome paint, wasnt there another one there with similar paint(orange) at a different booth?

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i work at HCR racing and do all of our long travel installs. i have our Kit on mine and man it makes the Teryx awesome. I was at the Mendoza seats booth all weekend at the sand show opposite where your teryx was parked.
all i can say is your teryx is super cleen.:)devil:)devil awesome paint, wasnt there another one there with similar paint(orange) at a different booth?

THANK YOU for the nice words......You are probably talking about this car.:)devil

Here's the youtube video link for it..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cujfWmQhd2k

That's Alex's from Ap designs car. Pegan Gold distressed......its INSANE in the natural sunlight! only looked half as cool inside at the show! he ownes Ap designs. WWW.MYSPACE.COM/APDESIGNS And I do some of the larger projects for him. Doing all of the Monster Energy race ski's for the world finals right now for Chris Macc....some primer is setting up right now in fact :)

·
engorged member
1,448 Posts
FREE delivery just for you Bmac :) when your check clears....
LOL, all your shit is way out of my league. Maybe one day I'll have you do a mild paint job on the Golf Cart, that's about as much as I might be able to not afford...;) BTW, still have some goodies riding around in my truck, one day I'm gonna drop them on your doorstep and haulass... :D

·
Rubbing is Racing!!
2,837 Posts
WTF Wasn't this sled $19,000 any color you wanted 2 months ago...lol:)sphss:)hand

The suspension and wheels probably cost more than my rhino:):D

Turned out pretty sweet!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
WTF Wasn't this sled $19,000 any color you wanted 2 months ago...lol:)sphss:)hand

The suspension and wheels probably cost more than my rhino:):D

Turned out pretty sweet!!

close....was 20k without the blinged paint...and WITHOUT any stereo. Now has four two way 6.5" Fo-cals. 10" sub, Alpine PDX digital amp, all in painted to match SSV pods. And its OBO :)hand

And YES..... the wheels and tires are over 3k alone. apx 6k for the Sys kit installed. Have about 30k into this without my time into the paint...just materials.

As MOST of my toys.....its not for the budget minded! For the guy that wants a one-off TURN-KEY car. Its funny when people set out to build their own and save a few dollars. When you get done, you normally didn't really save much money, but I promise you will spend COUNTLESS hours running around getting the project completed! These all are a ton of time to get done.

"IF" it sells..... wait to see the Ski's I'm building :)devil

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
THANK YOU for the nice words......You are probably talking about this car.:)devil

Here's the youtube video link for it..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cujfWmQhd2k

That's Alex's from Ap designs car. Pegan Gold distressed......its INSANE in the natural sunlight! only looked half as cool inside at the show! he ownes Ap designs. WWW.MYSPACE.COM/APDESIGNS And I do some of the larger projects for him. Doing all of the Monster Energy race ski's for the world finals right now for Chris Macc....some primer is setting up right now in fact :)

What is the process for the distressed paint? I am just curious how it is done. It is a cool effect. :)devil

1 - 20 of 77 Posts