Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
I can't wait to see it either. As a matter of fact, I'm betting that boat and Nordics new
42' V bottom will be the 2 hot subjects to look at while at the show. Anyone else got
anything new?

·
New here
4,219 Posts
I can't wait to see it either. As a matter of fact, I'm betting that boat and Nordics new
42' V bottom will be the 2 hot subjects to look at while at the show. Anyone else got
anything new?
Should WE be asking YOU that? :)bulb:D

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
anything new?
There should be a lot of new boats there;

Howard
Nordic
Conquest
Ultra
E-Ticket
DCB
Advantage
Magic

What else?

·
Dog Days of Summer
590 Posts
I just heard that it will half the size of last years show.
There should be fewer exhibitors than previous years and some/most of the dealers are just reducing the amount of boats that they will bring.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Is the rub/gunnel rail in the pic the finished product? Just wondering...first thing that caught my eye.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Keith , is this boat going to enter desert storm ? I may drive down in April to see the action.

·
boatless
634 Posts
There should be a lot of new boats there;

Howard
Nordic
Conquest
Ultra
E-Ticket
DCB
Advantage
Magic

What else?
So Ultra is making a showing.....anyone know if the 344 will be there? Shows "Ultra performance Center"..... for Inland Ultra... that sounds strange.......

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
Eliminator will be there...start moving boats down on Monday...;)

Bringing some new looks as well...

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Cant wait to see it.

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Eliminator 28 Speedster

I hear that Tony ran that new boat in Havasu this weekend (with 1200's) and it was scary fast....

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Eric's new Eliminator 36 Speedster

Eric Congratulations your new Speedster is looks awesome....I love that deep red gel-coat. Will it be ready for the show?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts