Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased this Harley new in 2010 from Donahue H-D in St. Cloud, MN. Due to the limited riding season back there, and not riding it at all during this past year after my move back to California....this beautiful cruiser has only 3,500 ORIGINAL miles! Mechanically stock, with the exception of exhaust replaced with Vance & Hines mufflers. Not loud, just sounds good compared to stock. This is a 6-speed model. I've also replaced the seat with a genuine HD 1" lower seat, added a removeable short sissy bar, and some SS trim pieces onto the hard leather bags. Battery was replaced last year. This bike is essentially like new and has been serviced only at the HD dealership. The KBB retail value, inc. accessories is $14,200. They figure this year M/C to have 28K miles. I'm offering this bike at $13,950 obo. I will split any shipping cost with a non-local buyer if purchased at that reasonable price. Contact me by PM or call me:
Dave Giacomino. (763) 244-6605

The title is clear and the bike is currently stored at Orange County Harley-Davidson. Please do not contact them though. Thanks! Jocko

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Old car trade considered, however no projects. Something needing paint maybe OK. Sorry, no BOAT trades, lol! Jocko

·
tintingsandiego
1,063 Posts
I bought a 49 state bike last year. It must have 7,500+ miles to get CA titled. Nice bike...

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought a 49 state bike last year. It must have 7,500+ miles to get CA titled. Nice bike...
Yeah, that's correct. I'm picking up the bike next week from OC H.D. and will just put 4K more miles on it. Jocko

·
Just Me
4,086 Posts
Yeah, that's correct. I'm picking up the bike next week from OC H.D. and will just put 4K more miles on it. Jocko
So are you thinking new used odometer or a road trip back to visit? Don't you have kids living here in the Midwest still? Couldn't you just re-register it using their address? I'd say you live with us part time, if that's what you need. Iowa requires you to register the vehicles here if you live here more than 30 days.

·
Premium Member
3,755 Posts

Your picking the bike up in Orange County? and riding to Lake Elsinore? thats not 4K miles.... :wink2: If you change the odometer and claim on the CA title its not true mileage then they will not title it here either. Ive been all thru this with a bike I sold long time ago.

Basically CA doesnt care what you do with bike, but its illegal for it to be in the state if not 7500 miles and registered and titled here within 30 days of transfer.... nice DMV??? :duh:

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your picking the bike up in Orange County? and riding to Lake Elsinore? thats not 4K miles.... :wink2: If you change the odometer and claim on the CA title its not true mileage then they will not title it here either. Ive been all thru this with a bike I sold long time ago.

Basically CA doesnt care what you do with bike, but its illegal for it to be in the state if not 7500 miles and registered and titled here within 30 days of transfer.... nice DMV??? :duh:
Title and tabs, insurance are current still.....in Wisconsin. Hell, I haven't even changed my drivers license yet! If I get pulled over, I'm on a road trip vacation! EFFF the Calif DMV!! Jocko

1 - 9 of 9 Posts