Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2011 eliminator 27 speedster (6/2 update pics!!!)

So im building a 2011 27 speedster...eliminator is building me a capped hull and interior....rick from arneson is hooking me up with a bad ass drive .....not sure on a motor but some thing crazy.....seatons marine in discovery bay doing the full rig....im gonna post pics as i get them!!!!

·
Can't re-Member
1,990 Posts
Congratulations... 27 Speedster is a beautiful Boat :)devil

Why the Arneson drive? Just curious.

·
Can't re-Member
1,990 Posts
why the arneson??.............why not unbreakable and faster
I'm not knocking it, I think it will be awesome. The durability is a definite plus...I wonder if they've set up any other 27 hulls with a single Arneson.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Love the 27 speedster. I was down at the shop Friday sitting in the one on the floor trying to convince the wife that we need 2 boats. That thing is badass and with an Arneson & big power, you will be one lucky man. Where will you be boating?

·
Registered
37 Posts
IMCO just introduced a new surface drive (Extreme SC X) that was seen on the new 32 Domin8tor at Desert Storm. May be more practical.

Attachments

·
Dos XX
400 Posts
That is one beautiful boat. Congrats and keep us updated with the build. I love my 27' with a windshield don't really care for the 27' canopy too much.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Unless $$ is not and issue, you might want to call an insurance broker and get some quotes based upon anticipated top speed and engine HP. Just slight change in speed could be thousands per year in rates. This will be a Markel American type insurance it seems.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts