Performance Boats Forum banner

2011 Koshkonong Speed runs August 20th

8K views 58 replies 8 participants last post by  mcderns 
#1 ·
2011 Koshkonong Speed runs August 20th
It's on..... The 2011 lake Koshkonong in Fort Aktinson, Wisconsin August 20th.
About Us

#5 ·
Hey Chuck, how far from your home is this place ? Maybe I can get that big goofy buddy of mine to drag my turd down there unless thats NASCAR week. Would like to see you and the lil lady again. :)hand
90 miles up the interstate....... just over the chedder curtain.

#14 ·
What time are you going, I am the only one in my truck and need help eigher with the boat, or the truck. At the casbbin its no big deal with the remp right next door. Would you like to have a convoy Chuck? I know its you and the toon boat, I will follow and if Mark can get there in time??? LOL

#21 ·
I'm sure by now you know you missed a beautiful day on the water. When you wrote this I was sitting under a overpass with three other cars. It was BLACK as I'm sure you know. Waited a half hour and drove like the wind. It was sun shining when we turned onto Black Hawk Island road. I stuck around till 1:30, burnt to a crisp. Had a blast, just sat in boat and watched all the whackers. Four jets, three of which ran in the event, one Arias 540ci powered I/O and the rest was whackers. Smelled like snow mobile season. LOL. My son said a blown v-drive passed me while I was putting tie downs on the boat down the road from the launch. I've come to the conclusion that my 16' is just too damn small for me. Like putting a elephant in a row boat. Maybe I need to go back to V-drives... in a houseboat. Jk...

#23 ·
I took a few but my cord from camera to computer is missing. And NOBODY in my house knows where it is. I'll post as soon as I can. Really was a great time. Wish I could have stayed longer, had a funeral to get to.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.