Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
"BEER BUDGET RACING"
3,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friends, August 11th is the the date

This is a free event, all are welcome. We will be having free food and good times for all regional and area hot boaters. There is also plenty of camping both tent and RV with water and electric hook ups. We will also be having a radar run with 1000t course marked off with awards going to Fastest Jet, Fastest V-drive and Fastest outboard. There will also be a Best of Show award given (so shine em up). Tee shirts will be available for sale. Had 60+ boats last year, lets try to blow that out of the water in 2012. Hope to see you there!

·
Blown, OHBA Member
2,811 Posts
Put me down for a camp site with you guys. Thursday Friday and Saturday nights.:happy:

Also lake shouldn't get any lower they are going to open the gates on Drip Monday to try and keep it from getting any lower. So all ramps should be open.:thumb:

·
"BEER BUDGET RACING"
3,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Put me down for a camp site with you guys. Thursday Friday and Saturday nights.:happy:

Also lake shouldn't get any lower they are going to open the gates on Drip Monday to try and keep it from getting any lower. So all ramps should be open.:thumb:
You guys can have my spot. Think if we have the boat together we will just come out for the day.

·
Ain't Right Racin
1,706 Posts
You guys can have my spot. Think if we have the boat together we will just come out for the day.
NO NO NO it don't work that :no: way u need to stay and sing & play that box with strings

·
Blown, OHBA Member
2,811 Posts
:wtf: HERE HERE :)devil :iagree:

·
Administrator
16,893 Posts
Good Choice

·
"I'm just SPRAYIN' man!!"
618 Posts
The Crusader crew will be there representing North Texas!!

I dropped in my fresh 466 BBF last weekend and she's purring like a kitten.........with a mild rumble. :shock:

We plan on coming in early Saturday morning, staying over at the Holiday inn Saturday night and leaving out Sunday morning. Aside from the wild fires, last year was a blast!

·
74 Wesco Flat
99 Posts
Nice !!!! Haven't posted much on THB will throw out some more Info soon. :)hand

·
"BEER BUDGET RACING"
3,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[QUOTE='78 Crusader:1680339]The Crusader crew will be there representing North Texas!!

I dropped in my fresh 466 BBF last weekend and she's purring like a kitten.........with a mild rumble. :shock:

We plan on coming in early Saturday morning, staying over at the Holiday inn Saturday night and leaving out Sunday morning. Aside from the wild fires, last year was a blast![/QUOTE]

Hey Cliff lookin forward to seeing you again brotha, any of the other NT guys coming? i heard a little on thb when i posted it. Anyway see ya in a few weeks.

·
618 Posts
Hey Cliff lookin forward to seeing you again brotha, any of the other NT guys coming? i heard a little on thb when i posted it. Anyway see ya in a few weeks.
Thanks, I wouldn't miss this event for anything.....y'all are a class act!....

Not sure if any of the others are coming out. The SDBA races are at Marble falls that weekend and I know a few of the guys are going to that event.

What's on tap for the entertainment Jeff? What about the BBQ like we had last year?

·
Blown, OHBA Member
2,811 Posts
Thanks, I wouldn't miss this event for anything.....y'all are a class act!....

Not sure if any of the others are coming out. The SDBA races are at Marble falls that weekend and I know a few of the guys are going to that event.

What's on tap for the entertainment Jeff? What about the BBQ like we had last year?
Come on up Cliff, don't worry about the BBQ.............We're roasting Fords that weekend:|err :D :)hand

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Come on up Cliff, don't worry about the BBQ.............We're roasting Fords that weekend:|err :D :)hand
cliff dont worry bout him, because this is coming from a guy who's spent most of his summer trying to get his chevy to run....:)devil:)Violin:)hand

·
618 Posts
Lol.....a Ford roast...... okay WH....gotcha man! I can't wait to see Davids Ford stomping on some chebby a$$!!!!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Is there any more Rv spots available. Went and got my trailer yesterday from sulphur so I'm gonna try and stay Friday and Saturday night

·
Registered
48 Posts
Good deal. I'm stoked about gettin to check out some boats. Mines pretty much a turd so don't bash on me to bad. It will get there someday hopefully

·
Registered
48 Posts
Well I finally got my parts in and got my carb tuned right, but I took it to the lake tonight and the upper brace on my rudder broke and let the keyway come out so as of right this second all I can do is circles but I should have that fixed by then. Surely. Haha

·
Blown, OHBA Member
2,811 Posts
Well I finally got my parts in and got my carb tuned right, but I took it to the lake tonight and the upper brace on my rudder broke and let the keyway come out so as of right this second all I can do is circles but I should have that fixed by then. Surely. Haha

I've never seen a circle hydro :confused: glad it wasn't any worse than that. We'll see you Friday. :)hand

1 - 20 of 128 Posts