Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Glendale Arizona
2,368 Posts
Nice video Brad. Been hoping someone would do something up. I missed the music selection by a generation or two (maybe three), but it's still all good as they say in the hood. Looks like everyone had a good time. A little (a lot) more sedate and self managed than last year's.

Thanks for putting it up.

·
Spiral out
1,545 Posts
I missed the music selection by a generation or two (maybe three), but it's still all good as they say in the hood.

Thanks for putting it up.
I know two of the songs were from the early/mid 90's........Put's us about right there.:cool:

Nice work Brad!:))THumbsUp

(wish i'da went.....but was busy w/ bs)

·
Glendale Arizona
2,368 Posts
[SUP][/SUP]
I know two of the songs were from the early/mid 90's........Put's us about right there.:cool:

Nice work Brad!:))THumbsUp

(wish i'da went.....but was busy w/ bs)
It puts you right there Mike. I'm pretty sure I've got you by 10 years or so.

Funny. I was in the library going through some old magazines (starts with an H and ends with a B) and found the write up on you and your Liberty. Had to read it again for old time's sake.

·
tintingsandiego
1,063 Posts
Your Mom..made it in your vid. Very well put together....:)devil

·
Registered
988 Posts
Awesome Job! Saw My Old Daytona! Guess I Better Change My Avatar!

Looked A lot Nicer Than Last Years Weather And Crowd Wise. Ill Be There Next year Just Not Sure In What Kind Of Boat. Glad It Turned Out Good!

·
Spiral out
1,545 Posts
It puts you right there Mike. I'm pretty sure I've got you by 10 years or so..
Pretty sure we talked about it at FC2.....we're about the same age (iirc).:54:

Funny. I was in the library going through some old magazines (starts with an H and ends with a B) and found the write up on you and your Liberty. Had to read it again for old time's sake.
June 05.....broke it out a few weeks ago for a refresher.:thumb:

Again....Thanks to the other Mike F for the opportunity to get it in there!:cool:

·
Registered
195 Posts
sweeeeet!!

That was worth waiting for, Like the B boy's music, nicely done brother!!! Damn that lupo.....:D

·
Registered
988 Posts
stop banging your head frank im sure you will show up with something better
Whats Up! Yeah I Changed The Banghead Thing A Min After I Posted It But Not Before you Saw It haha. Just Hard To Be A Lurker. Nothing Cool To Look At And Work On In The Garage But Im Saving Up. Just Not Sure What I Want To Do Yet!

·
1,814 Posts
sick video!!!! i tought i misseed it again but i feel like i was there! awesom music ! what was the last song & what kind of video camera?!!! go pro ? what model?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts