Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 382 Posts

·
on 3 go.....
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only 5 more weekends before the PERFORMANCE regatta on August 10th. Boat count is huge with great weather expected. Water has been good with less than normal weed build up in the lagoon.:))THumbsUp Looking forward to seeing you all there!

So who's calling out who?

Hey Blender & Turtle, you boys ready for me yet?:D

·
"BOATLESS"
3,468 Posts
Only 5 more weekends before the PERFORMANCE regatta on August 10th. Boat count is huge with great weather expected. Water has been good with less than normal weed build up in the lagoon.:))THumbsUp Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Shit Jene I wish my sled was in your category but it's just not, but if the waters clean in the lagoon I'll run you just to see how bad I get beat, your motor to my 250shot;)
I think Brads your race:54:

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I'm ready. Been counting down the days! Ready to put a few faces with names.

·
Banned
186 Posts

TURTLE!!! :hmmm: ???

With which boat? Yellow or Blue?

·
on 3 go.....
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So are we going to get the lagoon going before dark this year???? :thumb:
Agree! It's hard to leave the sandbar sometimes. We should be in or around the lagoon by 6 that day....

"TURTLE!!! ??? With which boat? Yellow or Blue?"

Either one, or both. It's all good Dennis.:))THumbsUp

·
Banned
186 Posts
Agree! It's hard to leave the sandbar sometimes. We should be in or around the lagoon by 6 that day....

"TURTLE!!! ??? With which boat? Yellow or Blue?"

Either one, or both. It's all good Dennis.:))THumbsUp

OK Gene. As long as "Mr. Happy Tank" sleeps in the lounge chair, you're on. Our engines are approximately equal N/A, so it should be an interesting excercise.

See you then.

Dennis ;)

·
Banned
186 Posts
Gee Grady. Must have missed you between Blender Over and Turtle. Didn't know you would get traumatized by not being called out.

I'd say whatever advantage I might have by being an 18' boat would be more than negated by Gene's 2 Carbs, Sheetmetal Intake and All Aluminum engine, but I guess in YOUR book, I still hold an edge with my CAST 4V Intake and Iron Block.

OK Grady, you race him. I don't want you to pout.

I'm out Gene. I'm NOT GOING TO EVEN TRY TO PLEASE ANYONE BUT MYSELF OUT HERE.

I'm sure you'll CRUSH Grady's boat. I'll be watching.

Nite all.

Dennis

·
I do all my own stunts.
1,599 Posts
in my book yes u still hold an advantage!! isnt that a compliment??? i dont see any 19's running your 1000 ft times? why would i want to be called out? all i have is a 10' pontoon with a 35 merc

·
Registered
354 Posts
Shit don't down play that toon that thing hauls the mail! So fast I flipped of the ice chest

·
Banned
186 Posts
Well, according to SOME EXPERTS, my 1,000' times are slower than a 38 Buick WITHOUT Overdrive Grady.

Thanks for making my 13 stitches feel better by complimenting my boat. I don't know if I'll even be able to make the Regatta unless I wear nice, soft, Bunny Rabbit Slippers.

If Gene's up for it, so are we, SANS the NOS. If not, I understand and won't say anything about it.

I won't be back at the River till the Regatta, so see you then.

:D

·
Registered
392 Posts
Well, according to SOME EXPERTS, my 1,000' times are slower than a 38 Buick WITHOUT Overdrive Grady.

Thanks for making my 13 stitches feel better by complimenting my boat. I don't know if I'll even be able to make the Regatta unless I wear nice, soft, Bunny Rabbit Slippers.

If Gene's up for it, so are we, SANS the NOS. If not, I understand and won't say anything about it.

I won't be back at the River till the Regatta, so see you then.

:D

Lol

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts
rules rules and more rules........ :)Violin

·
on 3 go.....
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Single carb, cast intake. New motor has the NOS set up in place, but we haven't put the bottle in and won't for a while.
new 588 motor 004.jpg It's all good at the river. Let's do it!

1 - 20 of 382 Posts