Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

pay me or pay me no mind
right on NP as always nothing like memories in motion:)devil

Registered
Nice looking pictures ! Wish I could have came down for the day but the boat needs some repair.

Registered
pics

So I started to look at pics last night and did not finish. Now when I go on your website they are not there. Did you take them off or am I crazy?
??

The Insurance Guy
How many boats made it out this time? I thought my boat was pretty much sold as of a week ago and then the buyers backed out. As I was driving to Santa Clara this past Sat for the 9ers game, I was thinking to myself, "since I still have the boat I should drag it out for one last hookie day"...then I looked at the calendar on my phone and realize it had just happened the day before :duh: . Oh well, hope it was fun!

a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
Discussion Starter #12
How many boats made it out this time? I thought my boat was pretty much sold as of a week ago and then the buyers backed out. As I was driving to Santa Clara this past Sat for the 9ers game, I was thinking to myself, "since I still have the boat I should drag it out for one last hookie day"...then I looked at the calendar on my phone and realize it had just happened the day before :duh: . Oh well, hope it was fun!
It was pretty shitty but we persevered. :wink2:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts