Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
We will be there, boat in tow. Planning on camping out the whole weekend. We just spent thanksgiving at Camp Far West, you all better do some serious rain dancing because the water level is low! The old ramp on the north shore is still open, that's where we dropped in, but the south shore ramp was high and dry...

·
Distinguished Member
5,782 Posts
We'll be there if the weather doesn't totally suck. If it's as nice as it's been the last few years and there's water, we'll probably bring a boat. Hoping the Canyon will be done, we'll see.

·
Steve
402 Posts
I'll be out there taking pics. Depends on weather and water level if I bring the boat. Praying for :raining:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Last year the fireworks scared the hell out of my dog, we spent half the night scouring the campground looking for him. :)

I don't think they are 'allowed', but no one seemed to be enforcing either. Hell, the bonfire is the size of a small house.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Last year the fireworks scared the hell out of my dog, we spent half the night scouring the campground looking for him. :)

I don't think they are 'allowed', but no one seemed to be enforcing either. Hell, the bonfire is the size of a small house.
Fireworks are part of New Years celebrations. So the loud open exhaust and hard hits from the alcohol guys don't bother the dogs? The boats are louder than the bottle rockets that go off all over the lake on or around New Years.
I would recommend keeping dog inside of trailer if you are going to attend CFW.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts