Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like this years event should get even bigger (more vets), so I hope everyone plans on attending again! The Discovery Bay Lion's Club contacted Kevin Graves and is now connected with the event. With the help of their large reach, we should be able to contact a much larger number of vets to be able to fill the boats this year. Save the date for Saturday, September 12! :usa:

1. Rayzor + 3 vets

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Vets run

The golf cart company I run will supply people mover golf carts to shuttle people from the far parking lots to the docks etc. I will check with the Harbormaster to get everything cleared thru them. I will need a few responsible volunteers to drive a few carts. No Adam, we can't put nitrous on these carts or my boat, sorry.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everyone, what's the best way to get more info on this event? I did a quick google search, but didn't come up with much. I'd like to make it out if for nothing more than to see some boats and take some pictures.

Thank you

·
Registered
27 Posts
1. Rayzor + 3 vets
2. Bad News Travels Fast + 2 vets
3. NOSJUNKIE + 2 vets
4. lake p.a.l. + 2
5. High Voltage + 2
6. Waffleman + 3
7. College Fund + 2 Vets

·
Premium Member
3,755 Posts
The golf cart company I run will supply people mover golf carts to shuttle people from the far parking lots to the docks etc. I will check with the Harbormaster to get everything cleared thru them. I will need a few responsible volunteers to drive a few carts. No Adam, we can't put nitrous on these carts or my boat, sorry.
I will help you onshore Rob... My daughter will be home on leave from USAF and Im sure she will want to help too. Be good for her to mingle with some old timers too!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Great cause. I'm in.

1. Rayzor + 3 vets
2. Bad News Travels Fast + 2 vets
3. NOSJUNKIE + 2 vets
4. lake p.a.l. + 2
5. High Voltage + 2
6. Waffleman + 3
7. College Fund + 2 Vets
8. Familycat +2 Vets

·
Registered
2 Posts
I recently left the active duty air force as well, here at Travis, and would also like to help if I'm able to be there. I am having some trouble finding information on this event, other than this thread. Is there another source for info such as times and locations?

Thank you

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,961 Posts
I recently left the active duty air force as well, here at Travis, and would also like to help if I'm able to be there. I am having some trouble finding information on this event, other than this thread. Is there another source for info such as times and locations?

Thank you
Razor knows what's up, PM him (left clic his name in the first post)

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I honestly don't know what's up guys - that's why I haven't responded. I've been talking to Kevin, but things are up in the air because of scheduling with the marina and the Lions Club that also has events going on around the same time. Kevin told me he'd call me back two days ago and I haven't heard back from him. Now that Jamal is no longer with the marina, it's not quite as easy as it was........

·
Registered
2 Posts
We are getting the word out and based on the enthusiasm from last year, we expect a crowd. Please continue to show your support for those that have served us. It's our opportunity to serve them...co-organizer Kevin Graves.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts