Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Figured I'd post this up in here also ..

This year I'm going to be running 3 races @ Ming with the NJBA.. I'm coming out solo and will be lookin for somebody that can TowHo for me for the March, April, and May races .. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

·
Registered
426 Posts
Riverdad, if you do make it down to a race in Bakersfield this year stop by the 926 Still Quiverin' pits. You will know it's me just look for the brokest guy out there!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am interested in helping you at Ming. I am a APBA Circle Boat Racer - Cracker Box. However, I just was given a Avenger/Rogers hull that I want to set up to run Comp Jet. I usually like a propellor underneath my hull but venturing out in jet boat racing as a new learning project. I would like to have someone who knows take a look at this hull I just got and see if it really is a Rogers. I live in Modesto, CA. Call me so we can talk. James Dietrich 209-846-9212 [email protected].

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am interested in helping you at Ming. I am a APBA Circle Boat Racer - Cracker Box. However, I just was given a Avenger/Rogers hull that I want to set up to run Comp Jet. I usually like a propellor underneath my hull but venturing out in jet boat racing as a new learning project. I would like to have someone who knows take a look at this hull I just got and see if it really is a Rogers. I live in Modesto, CA. Call me so we can talk. James Dietrich 209-846-9212 [email protected].

That would be great, but I don't know a thing about a Rogers but there are alot of guys on here that do ..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts