Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to weather we have decided to push it out a week. sorry if it won't work out for you, but we all feel it would be best.

Thanks and spread the word!!
 

·
Amber Racing Services
Joined
·
4,339 Posts
Agreed ... due to the heavy rain & weather ... the lake will be jacked. Elsinore is a run off lake and the debris alone in the water will be gnarly.

Sorry if this messes with anyone's plans ... but for the overall event, this makes the best sense.
 

·
I hate wakeboard boats
Joined
·
169 Posts
I herd this morning Canyon Lake is close to spilling over. Once that happens the lake will fill rapidly with water and trees and diapers and the other shit the bums left in the canal. No one wants any part of that trust me. Plus Tommy wont be able to see everyone clearly tru the clouds and we wouldn't want that. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
266 Posts
Any one live out that way how is the water level in the lake after the rain ? Do we have a cove to run sketchy drags in like last year hahahhaha
 

·
"BOATLESS"
Joined
·
3,468 Posts
Any one live out that way how is the water level in the lake after the rain ? Do we have a cove to run sketchy drags in like last year hahahhaha
Water is still low, barley put a dent in it after the rain:))ThumbsDwn, we need a hell of a lot more then that little bit to help out that lake, sucks..
It Would not be wise to racing out of the cove, its basically a single file line in and out of it.
Like mentioned above, if the rain caused Canyon Lake to spill over then that is when the lake Elsinore will start to actually fill up, and it did not this time around.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,838 Posts
I'm glad this was postponed to today, as the weather is way better than it was last Sat, but I'm bummed I couldn't make it. Hope you guys are having fun. I'm looking forward to pics/video.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top