Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obama just signed a "Strategic partnership agreement" with Karsai to keep us in Afghanistan until 2024 :wtf: .... I guess you warmongers will now love him....he's a perfect corporate warmonger puppet......As good as Romney could ever be !!! Our tax payer money will be hemorrhaging there for another decade at least. What a crock of shit:))ThumbsDwn !
Hope you righties are finally happy with Obama .....

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Obama just signed a "Strategic partnership agreement" with Karsai to keep us in Afghanistan until 2024 :wtf: .... I guess you warmongers will now love him....he's a perfect corporate warmonger puppet......As good as Romney could ever be !!! Our tax payer money will be hemorrhaging there for another decade at least. What a crock of shit:))ThumbsDwn !

What? Your not happy with your hero? I'm sure you knew he would help support his fellow Muslims.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Only when Hell freezes over and he is occuping the furthest corner of it....Then we'll talk.

·
Registered
235 Posts
So....who are you going to vote for? :)hand

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So....who are you going to vote for? :)hand
Gary Johnson or who ever the Libertarian candidate is or Ron Paul if he goes third party. They are the only patriotic choices we have. Any one the Dems or Repubs run is owned by the international military /industrial / banking cabals who have hijacked America.. :))ThumbsDwn

·
Registered
235 Posts
Gary Johnson or who ever the Libertarian candidate is or Ron Paul if he goes third party. They are the only patriotic choices we have. Any one the Dems or Repubs run is owned by the international military /industrial / banking cabals who have hijacked America.. :))ThumbsDwn
Interesting:)bulb

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
zombie is one the typical POS that votes for 3rd party to help assure that Obama, or Clinton or who ever gets in, and then he can spout off when the asshole destroys the country that HE DID VOTE FOR THE GUY!

Well guess what zombie, I didn't vote for Obama either. The only difference between me and you is, I can call Obama a piece of street trash scum and you keep defending his useless ass.

You trash McCain and Palin, but neither are Prez or VP. But your still trash them, not Obama.
You trash every republican candidate, and tout anybody that has no chance to win. Your a freek'n disgrace you spineless POS.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Another school girl drama thread by Mr. Flimflam. :rolleyes:
The real fun is watching you righties squirm with envy that Bush couldn't get Bin laden like Obama did. Now Obama negotiates an huge interventionist treaty which keeps us in Afghanistan until 2024. Yet another Bush dream fulfilled by Obama.........

I actually think Obama can honestly and more accurately claim "Mission Accomplished " on behalf of Shrub......That is some ironically funny shit you guys just can't handle...

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
The real fun is watching you righties squirm with envy that Bush couldn't get Bin laden like Obama did. Now Obama negotiates an huge interventionist treaty which keeps us in Afghanistan until 2024. Yet another Bush dream fulfilled by Obama.........

I actually think Obama can honestly and more accurately claim "Mission Accomplished " on behalf of Shrub......That is some ironically funny shit you guys just can't handle...
I see you are gargling the O campaign machines "headline of the week" with great vigor.

·
Registered
235 Posts

:cuckoo:

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I think what he's gargling is Kenyan nut sack.
Actually I'm not supportive at all of this so called "Strategic" agreement to stay in Afghanistan until 2024...I agree with Dennis Kucinich, Obama made a big mistake! You rightie warmongers actually agree with Obama's move to commit to carrying their puppet government for another decade + at a cost of multi-billions!! But you are to shallow to admit it that you support his dumb move! Because he did it instead of a Republi-con president.....You guys are so pathetically trapped in your own BS!! :no:

Here's Kucinich :

Rep. Dennis Kucinich: We Are Not Exiting Afghanistan -- We Are Staying

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Actually I'm not supportive at all of this so called "Strategic" agreement to stay in Afghanistan until 2024...I agree with Dennis Kucinich, Obama made a big mistake! You rightie warmongers actually agree with Obama's move to commit to carrying their puppet government for another decade + at a cost of multi-billions!! But you are to shallow to admit it that you support his dumb move! Because he did it instead of a Republi-con president.....You guys are so pathetically trapped in your own BS!! :no:

Here's Kucinich :

Rep. Dennis Kucinich: We Are Not Exiting Afghanistan -- We Are Staying
I do NOT support this and never have supported the Afgan war other than to ferret out terriorist and nothing more..... Lefties in general hated the Iraq war but for some reason the lefties loved and supported the Afgan war. Iraq = bad war.....Afganistan = good war. And no one has been able to explain the differences other than the fact that the Iraq war was, according to the lefties, for oil.....Remember the "NO BLOOD FOR OIL" protest chant? So now that your God....hero...messiah....lord and master has extended the Afgan war/presence you commies should be jumping for joy. Is it because the Soviets got their asses handed to them and now you wish to make ammends for their errors? Must be for "closure"...I know how you liberals like closure because it makes you feel good and eases your neurosis.:lmao1::laugh1:hil:)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts