Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
man at this rate not gonna make it..................

hows everybody......................

west coast heat wave,,?

0nly high 80,s here on the lake in south carolina
DSCN2316.JPG

·
Registered
19,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
DSCN2318.JPG

·
Registered
19,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my garage redo

·
Village Idiot
3,545 Posts
Doing well old friend. I hope you are burning fuel through your boat faster than you can imagine. I hope all is well for you over there. Take care my friend.
Paul

·
Registered
19,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lake keowee south carolina...............google it .....just awsome...are gas was 1.79 last year now 2.59 lol

·
Registered
19,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
19,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Doing well old friend. I hope you are burning fuel through your boat faster than you can imagine. I hope all is well for you over there. Take care my friend.
Paul
paul ive never boated so much in my life.....walk down to the dock take the hydro out or my wifes boat the 21 ft open bow......alot of fishing on the dock is fun...........can pretty much go boating every day we have the kyaks and paddle boards,,,nice weather with afternoon thunder storms come and go in a hr.....

·
Registered
687 Posts
Very nice! I did the same except with the snow. Live in Park City now with the peaks/ridgeline and lifts out my front window.. All day every day when its open... Still have my house in Phoenix and go back for the big holiday weekends to Apache Lake and occasionally Canyon. Still the two prettiest lakes on earth.

Enjoy! Its fun being able to access what you want to do anytime. Beutiful green trees and fall time must be amazing on the lake!

btw, let me know if you find a biesemeyer circle boat, you seem to always have the hookup.

·
Registered
19,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL if one comes available out here cheap enuff im gonna grab it just to have in shop to dram...lol

88 more post to make it 20k

1 - 11 of 11 Posts