Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
415 M3
240 Posts
How is it going i have a 84 21 daytona tring to set up the ride plate and shoe. What depth of the shoe should i try? I ve heard that a 21 needs alot of shoe below the keel? What if you have a drop keel? were should the ride plate be a good starting point. I have a 572 with 1471 dual 1050s innercooler set be if the ride plate is to low will it keep the front end down? Were would back pump droop snoot and a six inch spacer between the bowl and dro heavy with all the gear swim step and everything. It use to run good wedge op. Which way should i wedge the droop down or up. The boat is veryup two degrees but i add more weight to the boat and it does not feel the same.
You may want to re-type this post in English.:)sphss

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
MVP, here is the solution to your problems. Get rid of that blown motor and build a nitrous motor. end of your problems.

have a nice day.

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
would'nt he still have the same questions about his set up Chris?...your theory would end up costing him more money rather than saving him some coin and working with what he's got,...but then again i am not a pump guy, and usually dont have a clue as to whats being talked about! lol

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
would'nt he still have the same questions about his set up Chris?...your theory would end up costing him more money rather than saving him some coin and working with what he's got,...but then again i am not a pump guy, and usually dont have a clue as to whats being talked about! lol

Just focking around with him Todd. Hes a friend of mine. Its all in fun.

Chris.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts