Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Changeing the bottom on my 21 daytona. Had someone do the bottom of my 21 daytona 6 to 7 years ago they added 3/16 to the center sponson to give my boat more lift and a bump. Ever since i had the bottom done i have been trying to find my sweet spot and still not happy. So i call Jeff Bennitt he came to my house and look at the bottom of my 21, He said that he would not do it that way my center sponson is droped so far down that it is dragging in the water and can not get my full lift. So we are going to flip the boat again and he is going to shave it down and shape it to hes sepecs.

Attachments

·
Registered
290 Posts
Please please please keep updating this thread and project. That daytona of yours is a work of art and i'm sure some huge numbers are in your future between the names that have their hands on it!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Any updates?! Looking forward to seeing this project come together. If you get a chance, post up for photos of that beautiful boat! And the video you posted on youtube, I went looking for it but came up empty!

Ian

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
21 daytona

Picking up my 21 daytona tomarrow with the new bottom. Jeff said it will be alot better, It was way to low for my boat,he said he never grinded so much before there was so much material to remove. Should look sweet. But the 21 will have to wait because but the mtor and hardware is in the 19 now. Never had a 19 want to see how it is before i sell it. See how it runs. Going to blue water with it on the 22 thru 24. The 19 Eliminator will be for sale after the blue water gathering if intersted come check it out.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
21 Eliminator daytona

First pics are of the 19 with the 21 motor waiting for exhaust and ready to go. The bottom pics are. 3 pics of the new bottom, and 2 pics of the old bottom what a difference it should make.:D He took alot off.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts