Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Full race set up for white water. 14:1 468 W/ 750 HP. 40K CDN. I'll post some pics later. There is a vid of it that has been on here before
468 thrill ride

·
Administrator
16,894 Posts
Any scratches on the bottom? :D

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
dude can drive:)devil smooth water but them rock bars, boulders and 90 degree turns sure come up on ya fast at a buck! id kill for a ride!!!

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dude can drive:)devil smooth water but them rock bars, boulders and 90 degree turns sure come up on ya fast at a buck! id kill for a ride!!!
It's like moto x on water, these things handle incredible!! To watch some of these guys run is awesome! I bought it simply because of the fact that we have alot more rivers here than lakes. A few guys I know talked me into buying an aluminum boat to run but were a bit surprised when i bought that :D. The learning curve is extremely challenging to say the least. Running up river is a lot easier than running down..can't see the rocks or gravel bars as easily when your comin down river.... and if you dont remember your up river run you can get into some interesting predicaments incredibly fast :D. I have only had about 15 hours in it ( at about 700 bucks an hour ) and still have white knuckles in the passenger seat. As long as you listen to advice some of the guys give, wear your gear and have the nuts ..it's an incredible rush! No one has gotten out disappointed:D

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
It's like moto x on water, these things handle incredible!! To watch some of these guys run is awesome! I bought it simply because of the fact that we have alot more rivers here than lakes. A few guys I know talked me into buying an aluminum boat to run but were a bit surprised when i bought that :D. The learning curve is extremely challenging to say the least. Running up river is a lot easier than running down..can't see the rocks or gravel bars as easily when your comin down river.... and if you dont remember your up river run you can get into some interesting predicaments incredibly fast :D. I have only had about 15 hours in it ( at about 700 bucks an hour ) and still have white knuckles in the passenger seat. As long as you listen to advice some of the guys give, wear your gear and have the nuts ..it's an incredible rush! No one has gotten out disappointed:D
:)devil

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Probably missed my question above the picture :), not a big deal pretty sure it is it.

Do you know why he sold it? Did he get out of the sport or move to a new boat? Just curious.

To get out of the sport. I was gonna race it this year but with the current oil patch the way it is I opted out of this season. I had 5 sponsors set up to go at 10 k each but wasn't sure about throwing down another 50 to match them..If I don't sell it this year I'll keep it and race next year. Right now it's just a sHitload of fun to hop in and run the rivers up here..

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I understand that most of you are scared to run a river ..but hell.. ..I'll take 39.9 CDN and throw in a case of tide to clean your shorts :p

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bump with some more info.

This is an 04 21 foot aluminum eagle tunnel hull built and set up for racing white water rivers.
14:1 750 HP dry sump bowtie 468 with 2 850 cfm Holley DP's on Dart tunnel ram that runs on C-14. Ceramic coated dry headers with shot guns. All steel braided lines and watar manifold for - 15 gal front ballast tank / oil cooling and engine cooling. ( 3 valves) 4 high volume bilge pumps. SS AAA impeller and a race nozzle w/ beaver tail. Dual ram steering. Kirkey racing seats with 5 point harness. Chrome alloy roll cage.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts