Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Raysoncraft Cruiser - Race or Pleasure

$12,000 complete, less motor. Will consider selling turn key with GN legal blown motor for negotiated addition to base price... Bill

Attachments

· Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
The boat has been raced recently and everything is there. The price is "less engine", but I would be willing to sell it together.

I took the engine out and am upgrading it.

The price would depend on whether the buyer wanted the fresh parts to assemble themselves, or turn key.

- Bill

· Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Tell that to HH! I offered my short block to use with his heads in the 369, but he didn't think he could get the balance and assembly done in time. My heads are still with the guy doing the porting.

If a well read, intelligent, thoughful gentleman comes along and buys this hull so much the better. Otherwise, I'm going to be forced to put it back in the water and risk a divorce! No one wants that on their conscience do they???

· Registered
79 Posts
Say what!

Bill , I"am the Billy Mays of sweet talking the ladys,and your wife is a sweethart.I think we all know that any form of racing on our scale is pure out of pocket. I know times are bad,hell, we havent run are car in almost a year.Heath & Gary are going to help Shane in the PS. So my hands are free unless a person we know might run the K-boat.If you want to run we will make it happen!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.