Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
going to need some pics! Get em up, you will get input if you do.

·
JRPM/e-PerformanceMarine
2,034 Posts
I am doing one of those as well, but more of a family type boat with a AT pump and a 9.5" impeller. This one is getting set up for pulling, skiing, tubing and wake boarding. It will have a lil 500hp 460BBF in it.

·
NW Spectraholic
588 Posts
Cool. And they are refered to as 20s in the Spectra world. ;)

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i should have some pics in a couple of weeks its still at shomakers shop,to give u an idea its sitting on a 1 off lowerd custome triple axle trailer on 1 off weels low prows all led lights,mike that was the main man at ellis trailers built the trailer,im hoping 4 900-hp out of the motor,i need to sell the interior because it aint going to work with the blower motor

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im shutting for the end of july should be out inbetween circle beach and needles with it,still need rail kit and water jacked through transom headers

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Headers

im shutting for the end of july should be out inbetween circle beach and needles with it,still need rail kit and water jacked through transom headers
PM sent WT:)devil

·
Registered
957 Posts
Ive seen your boat at gregs, its a nice peace, im curious to see how it runs with a blown motor because i want to build one for mine someday. I just built a blown motor for my 19.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
do u have a 19 spectra,im curious to ,to c how it runs,im hoping to push 85 90 mph witch isnt to bad for my old school family runner,what r u running in yours,what set up

1 - 13 of 13 Posts