Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
warhawk

Jim is based out of Winfield Alabama, he has several molds. There are quite a few around here in our boating community. I would say it is equal to the CP out on the West coast as far as sales etc... Since all the gullwings are splashed from Youngblood molds anyways. Jim is a nice guy and it is a family run business. Here is his website.....

http://warhawkboats.com/

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
making pics larger

oops wrong place.. BTW Outlaw are you thinking you need another. Good lookin boat.

·
21 Daytona
5,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NOT FOR ME..... a good friend is looking at it, or at having one built.

I havent heard if they were a good design tunnel.

Hell Cant I race my family cruiser???

·
Registered
167 Posts
NOT FOR ME..... a good friend is looking at it, or at having one built.

I havent heard if they were a good design tunnel.

Hell Cant I race my family cruiser???
Oh Yeah, you can race the family cruiser! In fact, I'm not sure I want to line up against that thing with the M3 on it! :))eek:))

·
Registered
598 Posts
the warhawk boats are manufactured about 50 miles from where i live. the last time i saw jim was at the gadsden alabama race last year. he`s a nice guy and will do as he says. just pick the style hull you want, tell him what weight to make it and you`re in business. i own a youngblood tx-19 and a earl smith texas tunnel hull. i`ve checked out his copies of these hulls with a fine tooth comb and like all i see about them. the balsa inlays he can put in the floor looks fantastic.

·
Registered
598 Posts
mcderns, i see that you boat at blarney island. do you know john anderson? he`s got a red warhawk copy of a texas tunnel hull. i bought his original earl smith hull from him at the malvern arkansas race 4 years ago. it was a 265# hull and he wanted another hull like it only heavier. i bought the bare hull only. he pulled it back to chicago, stripped it and dropped it off here in mississippi on his way to get the new warhawk in alabama.

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
I know it's a damn good looking boat!:)devil

·
Registered
434 Posts
mcderns, i see that you boat at blarney island. do you know john anderson? he`s got a red warhawk copy of a texas tunnel hull. i bought his original earl smith hull from him at the malvern arkansas race 4 years ago. it was a 265# hull and he wanted another hull like it only heavier. i bought the bare hull only. he pulled it back to chicago, stripped it and dropped it off here in mississippi on his way to get the new warhawk in alabama.
Yeah, John is a good friend of ours.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts