Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...has gotten just a tad popular this year :))eek:))

And there are a few more on the way too!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a bad ass jet boat!!!!!:|err
I wish there was a place for something like that in so.cal.
This boat can/will run anywhere and is a GREAT crossover boat. Wives/gf's love the padded rear deck and nice interior. Because of its lightweight and 20 degree steptec hull still runs very strong. Definitely handles like on rails and can probably handle as much power as you can put to her. No surprise we've sold 8 since last fall.

Here's one we built over the winter(with an all aluminum big block - retired race engine)

interior

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
You must be doing a good job then, Mr. Marketing Manager!!!:D

Neat, an LS2 in a jet!!!:D

You guys should put one of the new LS7 Corvette engines in one of those boats!!! That would really be bad ass!!!:)devil

Bad ass boat!!!:)devil You guys do some great work up there in the North.:D If you don't mind me asking, about how much does one of those things cost?:D

:)hand

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You must be doing a good job then, Mr. Marketing Manager!!!:D

Neat, an LS2 in a jet!!!:D

You guys should put one of the new LS7 Corvette engines in one of those boats!!! That would really be bad ass!!!:)devil

Bad ass boat!!!:)devil You guys do some great work up there in the North.:D If you don't mind me asking, about how much does one of those things cost?:D

:)hand
been there done that! hahahahaha ironically not only was this also in a 21 X Sport(open bow) but it was also built for the same owner of the copper boat pictured above

I think back then we were the first people to put this type of engine in a production boat, we even had to have custom adapters made for the exhaust etc

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The LS2 stroker boat just got its decal package and it looks super sweet. As usual Richard did a wicked job and its always nice to see what he comes up with. What do ya think?

Attachments

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
been there done that! hahahahaha ironically not only was this also in a 21 X Sport(open bow) but it was also built for the same owner of the copper boat pictured above

I think back then we were the first people to put this type of engine in a production boat, we even had to have custom adapters made for the exhaust etc

:)devil:)devil:)devil Very nice!!!

Maybe some day when I'm rich and famous,lol:D I'll get one of those alloy boats!:D

Alright, how bout' one with a turbine engine in it?:)grn:D I've seen an alloy with one, but have you guys built one, or are there any plans to?:D

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Very nice!!!

Maybe some day when I'm rich and famous,lol:D I'll get one of those alloy boats!:D

Alright, how bout' one with a turbine engine in it?:)grn:D I've seen an alloy with one, but have you guys built one, or are there any plans to?:D
There have now been two turbine boats built by us. One 23 Steptec by Mark Nye in the burbs of Toronto with a T-58 (which I've been in)

and Tim Harding of OR just completed the US worlds in a 21 Tunnel built by us, also with a T-58. Rumors are he hit 137 MPH on one leg and had 200 HP to spare :D

This video says it all :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxwaJEP3YA8

And yes I have a project going to do a T-53 powered boat

1 - 20 of 47 Posts