Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
DUECE'SDAD
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Large two day bike show and swap takes up two large buildings at the oklahoma city fairgrounds . . . Bike show in the middle of both buildings with about 100 used part vendors around the outside with everything from take off harley parts to new, chopper and vintage chopper parts etc. . . I will be there with all my parts . . and a few basket cases . . . thinking of bringin the good stuff out !!! This is the one to sale at and to find the hidden treasures !! I have a rebuilt 45 flattie, 45 trans panhead motor with paper, lots of other vintage parts as well as couple ironhead baskets !!! Come on out if you havent been before . . . find me and hang out for a while !!! I have 8 spaces and will be there saturday morning !!!

See ya there . . will buy sale or trade !!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
You and Wendy going to come stay the weekend w/ Leesa and I this time?:)devil

·
DUECE'SDAD
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wendy isnt making this one . . . its a few of my harley buddys . . . were stayin at the ho jo down of the main drag . . . close to the fairgrounds i think its meridian or something like that . . .got one buddy who is im really trying to get to go and may need you help if he does . . . just found out his wife wants out . . . so were gonna show him a good time !!! I will call you but im sure were going out satruday night. . .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts