Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
22' Eliminator Daytona -- Less Motor - Lower Price 11k

91' Eliminator Daytona 'Less Motor' - Lower Price 11k

This boat comes complete ready to run less motor. Boat was fully rigged by Tom Papp in 2007. (20,000 re-rig) Dual Batteries, CD/USB Stereo with all marine speakers, 2 amps, 2-10" subs, new Bimini top, Fresh interior, new gauges set up for Blower Motor with intercooler, new dual hydralic steering installed when re-rigged, sea strainer, oil cooler, motor mounts, bravo one drive with all IMCO gears/internals, navigation lights, new steering column and wheel. Motor was just pulled out by GS Marine and is ready for your motor.... new price $15,500 NEW PRICE $14,500----$13,000

Asking 11,000 open to trades...Call Mark 949-364-5469

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The drive is currently pulled of and sitting at GS Marine, its in good condition with all new IMCO internal gears 28p Prop. Rigging was all done at Tom Papps 2 years ago with all new electrical, and motor rigging, Hydrylic steering, Extended steering column, steering wheel, oil cooler, sea strainer, water separater, nav lights, new interior, bimini, memphis audio stereo....ETC

Boat is in Riverside @ indoor storage
yes it has a cover
no rigging pics yet...come look for yourself!

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What did it run with the engine that was in it? What hp and rpm?

Thanks!

Travis
To be honest im not sure, my motor was hurt. The block that I had was cracked near the cylinder head. I GPS'd it @ 92mph at 5200rpm with a 28p prop. I'm sure a 31p prop and 6000 RPM will be a lot different! It's a great boat just needs a motor! Lots of new parts.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.