Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Impressive for 22lbs! But man they sure ran it lean, mine wldve turned to slag at 13 afr

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Hard to tell which is more boring, repeated displays of horsepower strapped to a POS that doesn't fucking float, or knowing that you could eat lunch and drink a beer before those POS centrif got round to making one lb of fucking boost

I'd rather watch paint dry

You'd ought watch this Hass. I'm pretty sure its making more than 2500 puny fucking HP, and MORE AMAZING, it actually powers a fucking boat. THATS SOME AMAZING SHIT!!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
steelcomp was here
26,528 Posts
Is the fact that it's a 4150 carb somehow supposed to make it more special? I agree with GN...boring.

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
i think this much power with any carburetor with good driveable manners is unreal compared to how wild and crazy and undriveable a blown injected alcohol motor is, which would most likely require a big chief style head to make this much power. It might be boring to look at but looks dont make your boat move.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
i think this much power with any carburetor with good driveable manners is unreal compared to how wild and crazy and undriveable a blown injected alcohol motor is, which would most likely require a big chief style head to make this much power. It might be boring to look at but looks dont make your boat move.
Exactly.neither of the naysayers have driven a blowthru turbo deal in a boat and just asssssume.seems to be working well on a track for fry and ron.

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
it's a race engine out of a race car that runs on c-16. I've seen lots and lots of blown injected alcohol engines run nice, smooth and very drivable, up and down the river and on the lake. do they make as much power as this? who knows and who cares? they're river boat/street car type deals. not race boats.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Its those magical feakin turbos and their voodoo boost that requires less head, cam, intake to make a mild mannered 2500 street cruiser, but ANY OTHER POWER ADDER needs Big Chiefs, 1.000+ cam, a hat, and 55 lbs of boost. You guys REALLY buy into the bullshit? These freaking turbos moving filter air with that nasty ass nitrogen removed. Just medical grade fucking 02 flowing those magic pieces.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Administrator
16,888 Posts
Its those magical feakin turbos and their voodoo boost that requires less head, cam, intake to make a mild mannered 2500 street cruiser, but ANY OTHER POWER ADDER needs Big Chiefs, 1.000+ cam, a hat, and 55 lbs of boost. You guys REALLY buy into the bullshit? These freaking turbos moving filter air with that nasty ass nitrogen removed. Just medical grade fucking 02 flowing those magic pieces.
Good grief man. Everyone knows a roots deal with a single 4150 will perform just as well. :happy: You don't have to drag every turbo innuendo you remember into it. :shock:

Haters gonna hate

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Hard to tell which is more boring, repeated displays of horsepower strapped to a POS that doesn't fucking float, or knowing that you could eat lunch and drink a beer before those POS centrif got round to making one lb of fucking boost

I'd rather watch paint dryYou'd ought watch this Hass. I'm pretty sure its making more than 2500 puny fucking HP, and MORE AMAZING, it actually powers a fucking bo

at. THATS SOME AMAZING SHIT!!!
Is the fact that it's a 4150 carb somehow supposed to make it more special? I agree with GN...boring.

I didnt post this up for you two, believe it or not there are others here that enjoys seeing something like this and really dont get a woody when they see the 700-1000hp dyno sheets that are posted up from time to time that you guys crawl all over. Those are pony motors. :D

What would be a kick is to see ANYTHING that either of you two have touched that has one 4150 carb and could even come close to 50% of the power that engine made. No asking for much, just one example would be great.

Heres a link to some more info on the engine in the vid. Its a thread from over on the Bullet. -WARNING- If you are bored with this, no need in clicking the link. BUT! if you think 2255hp from a 4150 carb is kickass, check it out.
555" on the dyno - Yellow Bullet Forums

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it's a race engine out of a race car that runs on c-16. I've seen lots and lots of blown injected alcohol engines run nice, smooth and very drivable, up and down the river and on the lake. do they make as much power as this? who knows and who cares? they're river boat/street car type deals. not race boats.
Me! I know and I care. :54:

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Exactly.neither of the naysayers have driven a blowthru turbo deal in a boat and just asssssume.seems to be working well on a track for fry and ron.

The point is Tom, we read all this bullshit out the magical power of boost produced from turbos ad nauseum. You guys need a new fucking dog and pony show. Or at least a different one than SM, Like he invented the POS.

You don't see anybody posted useless dyno vids of roots/had engines to the point of fucking obsession. Its like a goddamn sickness with some of you.

Post up 4000 HP N2O Pontiac, a 3000 HP nitro flathead. anyfunkingthing besides another stale POS SM tubos BBC

Maybe try a different turbo *** like Nelson. At least it would be NEW!!!

·
Registered
6,575 Posts
Me! I know and I care. :54:
of course you do. :rolleyes: and also of course, it has absolutely nothing to do with you unless you're trying to live vicariously through sm... or maybe you think you can channel that hp into your pile by watching a video? or even better, yours makes 2250 because that one does? or maybe yours makes more because you don't have a 4150????

it would be an interesting video if it were in a boat trying to beat a gullwing... with 2250, maybe it could pull that miracle off....

·
steelcomp was here
26,528 Posts
I didnt post this up for you two, believe it or not there are others here that enjoys seeing something like this and really dont get a woody when they see the 700-1000hp dyno sheets that are posted up from time to time that you guys crawl all over. Those are pony motors. :D

What would be a kick is to see ANYTHING that either of you two have touched that has one 4150 carb and could even come close to 50% of the power that engine made. No asking for much, just one example would be great.

Heres a link to some more info on the engine in the vid. Its a thread from over on the Bullet. -WARNING- If you are bored with this, no need in clicking the link. BUT! if you think 2255hp from a 4150 carb is kickass, check it out.
555" on the dyno - Yellow Bullet Forums
It's not 2250 hp from a 4150 carb. It's a highly modified, special purpose carburetor that happens to bolt to a 4150 flange and that's about all it has in common with a "4150" carb. You need to stop with the BS.

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The name of this section is "On the Dyno" last I checked. Not- on the v-drive, or on the jet boat, drag car, plane or anything else. If you don't like me posting up dyno vids in the "On the dyno" section then feel welcome to report it to the Mod.
No wonder this place has been so dead lately with you trolls policing the place.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts